What's new

Franky has been cloned

Mine landed today, wish I had ordered extra bottles as the one thats installed is pish, it split at the neck almost immediately! Took some pics to put up...

DSCF3911.jpg

DSCF3914.jpg

DSCF3916.jpg

DSCF3918.jpg

Mine landed today, wish I had ordered extra bottles as the one thats installed is pish, it split at the neck almost immediately! Took some pics to put up...

DSCF3911.jpg

DSCF3914.jpg

DSCF3916.jpg

DSCF3918.jpg

If you had ordered spare bottles. You'd probably still be waiting for the whole order

If you had ordered spare bottles. You'd probably still be waiting for the whole order

either way, I cant use it, plus it looks like FT might be the best place to source some replacement bottles. Should have done me homework. :)

They got a 7 day lead time on them. Bit of a wait.. And it doesn't bode well that the first one split so soon.. Replacements will be shit too... Ah well nothing ventured and all that

either way, I cant use it, plus it looks like FT might be the best place to source some replacement bottles. Should have done me homework. :)
Pop in a b&m and grab a couple of squishy needle bottles (the metal needle type), pull the needle and drill through the cap for the tube

Supplied bottles for this thing are frakkin' gash.
Even the spare ones I got at the same time are equally as pish. Just the wrong side of squishy to be useful which is more annoying than itchy piles...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that my V1 Dripboxes are far better the now than this thing and I wish I'd saved the time and money by no ordering the gorram thing.
My Pico Squeeze is laughing at my choices...:17::17::17::17:

Hcigar inbox bottles are the same width but 5mm shorter. If someone wants to try em and they don't fit i will give you the money for them

Supplied bottles for this thing are frakkin' gash.
Even the spare ones I got at the same time are equally as pish. Just the wrong side of squishy to be useful which is more annoying than itchy piles...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that my V1 Dripboxes are far better the now than this thing and I wish I'd saved the time and money by no ordering the gorram thing.
My Pico Squeeze is laughing at my choices...:17::17::17::17:
As we thought. The pico squeeze is the best choice for entry into squonkland. The spare bottles that arrived for the frankie are brittle.

As we thought. The pico squeeze is the best choice for entry into squonkland. The spare bottles that arrived for the frankie are brittle.
You're probably right. I think I might have to get a Pico. I have a feeling when I get round to using FrankenChunt will not be the best first Squonk experience x

Back
Top Bottom