What's new

Franky has been cloned

As we thought. The pico squeeze is the best choice for entry into squonkland. The spare bottles that arrived for the frankie are brittle.
What's putting the Pico Squeeze over the try line is the 'coral' atty that comes with it isn't that bad. I quite like it. The thingy that the dripbox comes with is as much use as a kick in the clackers.

The only downside to the Squeeze as an entry to Squonkland is that it is a mech and theres no many folks I'd trust to be safe with one.

You're probably right. I think I might have to get a Pico. I have a feeling when I get round to using FrankenChunt will not be the best first Squonk experience x
I have fired an order in for a Wraith as my first Squonker BC. Wish me luck. [emoji106]

I have fired an order in for a Wraith as my first Squonker BC. Wish me luck. [emoji106]
1483176332153.jpg

Mine arrived this morning, it's meant to be red but it's kinda magenta. I checked the bottle, it's suitably squeezy.
IMG_0965.JPG

Mine arrived this morning, it's meant to be red but it's kinda magenta. I checked the bottle, it's suitably squeezy.
View attachment 114156
Welcome to FrankenChunt club. I look forward to posting pics of the little fucker sticking out of my moody Louis Vutton bag whilst wearing my Ralph Lauren polo top purchased from eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be fine with the wraith. I love mine. The build quality is amazing. The atty that comes with it is the best I've come across pre supplied. But the hadaly suits it perfectly. A big vape at sensible wattage.

What's putting the Pico Squeeze over the try line is the 'coral' atty that comes with it isn't that bad. I quite like it. The thingy that the dripbox comes with is as much use as a kick in the clackers.

The only downside to the Squeeze as an entry to Squonkland is that it is a mech and theres no many folks I'd trust to be safe with one.
It's the same atty on the dripbox 160. Spitty, poppy and tasteless.

It wasn't great but recoiling it with Nichrome and to 0.4 ohms it was somewhat adequate.
No a patch on a Sapor but not totally as gash.
I was suprised how bad. It's visually designed similar.to the sapor but couldn't be further away in flavour. I've coiled the tsunami with s,steel flat clapton and the velocity and kennedy with nichrome at 0.4. I'm going to have a taste off tonight. As for the 160. I am well impressed so far. I brought the s,steel one and its a lovely thing to vape (I know you hate reg). The pico squeeze should be ok for new users as long as they are not daft. It has the warning light system if your battery gets low.

Back
Top Bottom