What's new

Franky has been cloned

He spent ages arguing that his wouldn't have an issue as his were from a different source and had 2 l's
Are we talking about the insulation of the 510? Good job I've a couple around here.
The post didn't go into detail regarding the exact details of the issue, just that "some units" we're still affected and he's recalled all of them as a safety measure.

The post didn't go into detail regarding the exact details of the issue, just that "some units" we're still affected and he's recalled all of them as a safety measure.
The white one only hit ft yesterday /today, correct spelling. Maybe this batch has got the insulator sorted. If not then it's just a box with appropriate holes pre drilled [emoji6]

The white one only hit ft yesterday /today, correct spelling. Maybe this batch has got the insulator sorted. If not then it's just a box with appropriate holes pre drilled [emoji6]
spot on there Glenn [emoji106] treat as an enclosure anything else is a bonus

Oh crewella. No leaks, large juice tanks and eye wateringly good mtl vaping plus fine woods and 510s and switches in brass or rose gold or what your heart desires.
I will leave this link here and say no more.
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Svapiamo-18650-Squonk-Box-mod-168-P2405.aspx
I have been tempted, I must admiit. It's just something twisted in my soul wants a slightly more elegant solution than a hole ........ like Mr Numpty it makes me think of crotchless knickers .......... !! :P

I have been tempted, I must admiit. It's just something twisted in my soul wants a slightly more elegant solution than a hole ........ like Mr Numpty it makes me think of crotchless knickers .......... !! :P
I'm sure a push button could be sed in place of the hole.

I'm sure a push button could be sed in place of the hole.
That would help, what really bugs me about squonkers, and I really have been tempted (I'll give most things a try). It's the fact that you have to empty your juice from one cheap plastic squeezy bottle into another one that looks almost identical. I get that you can't expect one to take all different shapes and sizes, but why not just one that will take a standard 10ml juice bottle?

ADDED: off topic - this is the Franky clone thread, sorry!! :D

That would help, what really bugs me about squonkers, and I really have been tempted (I'll give most things a try). It's the fact that you have to empty your juice from one cheap plastic squeezy bottle into another one that looks almost identical. I get that you can't expect one to take all different shapes and sizes, but why not just one that will take a standard 10ml juice bottle?
That would be OK if standard juice bottle were squishy

Back
Top Bottom