What's new

Franky has been cloned

FB_IMG_1459709510121.jpg

Que the massive que"s for frankenskull clones from fast tech [emoji23]

Don't get it...

But the clone is out now so I imagine the owners of the genuine frankenskull feltcher will loose interest and the name will die off, people will forget and it's on to the next thing....

Single battery mech it's probably a bit of a tedious vape compared to a dual battery regulated mod with a couple of fancy coils in it. I've just ordered one though, if only to flick the bird at the self congratulatory posers that keep posting dreary "this group is only for authentic" 'handchecks' on my facebook page. Do you even vape bro? Overpriced plastic

Single battery mech it's probably a bit of a tedious vape compared to a dual battery regulated mod with a couple of fancy coils in it. I've just ordered one though, if only to flick the bird at the self congratulatory posers that keep posting dreary "this group is only for authentic" 'handchecks' on my facebook page. Do you even vape bro? Overpriced plastic
Bit harsh lol.

Surely those people are just subject to a good marketing campaign ran by the original manufacturer, who I'm sure put effort time and money into making what they did.
But I know what you mean... it's really fucking annoying [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom