What's new

Franky has been cloned

Believe me, I get the printing times and everything else around the costing and distribution of the printed mods. Justifying the cost out if my pocket is another thing. My 5 and 20pence grolsh bottle is going to be emptied after Christmas to fund a runt but I even feel guilty about that, there are other things I should be using it for but I soo want one.

Believe me, I get the printing times and everything else around the costing and distribution of the printed mods. Justifying the cost out if my pocket is another thing. My 5 and 20pence grolsh bottle is going to be emptied after Christmas to fund a runt but I even feel guilty about that, there are other things I should be using it for but I soo want one.

Oh dude no no no, the comment regarding the time wasn't a dig at anyone!

Idgaf whether someone splurges on a mod or thinks of bills and family ect before a material object.

I just saw someone asking about time it takes for one to be made was all.

Oh dude no no no, the comment regarding the time wasn't a dig at anyone!

Idgaf whether someone splurges on a mod or thinks of bills and family ect before a material object.

I just saw someone asking about time it takes for one to be made was all.
I didn't see it as a dig ash, you know me. Family first which is why almost everything I have is a clone. I do like the runt though and it's about time I brought myself something nice. I was just saying that I understand where the price comes from. It's the huge hype around some if the mods I can't get.

Bit harsh lol.

Surely those people are just subject to a good marketing campaign ran by the original manufacturer, who I'm sure put effort time and money into making what they did.
But I know what you mean... it's really fucking annoying [emoji23]

Lol it is a bit harsh

I didn't see it as a dig ash, you know me. Family first which is why almost everything I have is a clone. I do like the runt though and it's about time I brought myself something nice. I was just saying that I understand where the price comes from. It's the huge hype around some if the mods I can't get.

Same with all mods dude, they all get given to friends and family ect.

'Handcheck'

*where can I get one?*

'You can't'

Rinse and repeat, makes them more desirable. Some people have flipped them (cunts) and they've sold in excess of £700+ ludicrous. Some twunt at VF got one, and whilst I was working admitted he was trade baiting it. Knob jockey.

Runts are awesome, fairly priced & distributed as fair as possible. Even if I've been on all 10 lists so far and not got one [emoji12] (@hodge40 cunt!)

Good luck on the Runt mate!

Is it wrong that I like it more for only costing £12 odd quid instead of a couple hundred?

Same with all mods dude, they all get given to friends and family ect.

'Handcheck'

*where can I get one?*

'You can't'

Rinse and repeat, makes them more desirable. Some people have flipped them (cunts) and they've sold in excess of £700+ ludicrous. Some twunt at VF got one, and whilst I was working admitted he was trade baiting it. Knob jockey.

Runts are awesome, fairly priced & distributed as fair as possible. Even if I've been on all 10 lists so far and not got one [emoji12] (@hodge40 cunt!)

Good luck on the Runt mate!

Will sell you my Runt, £550 :)

I wouldn't give the original a 2nd glance because of the price... But I'll probably order one of these over Chr....chr......xmas.

Back
Top Bottom