What's new

Freemax Starre

jimbo2485

Postman
Good morning all and happy Friday :-)

Just wondered if anyone has a freemax starre and wondering what they think of this tank?

Also wondered as read somewhere that you can use other brand coils in this tank such as the aspire Atlantis coils etc which would be good if true so could possibly get some nickel coils to use as well. how much truth is in this?

Any feedback would be appreciated

James

Amazing flavour!! Clouds on a par with subtank.

Check out my review in the review section.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Amazing flavour!! Clouds on a par with subtank.

Check out my review in the review section.

Thanks for your reply.

Just pre-ordered the new Sigelei 75w Mod to get into sub ohm vaping.
looking at this tank as reviews I have heard are amazing. I will have a look at your review though.

With this mod I have order would you recommend getting the 0.25 or 0.5 ohm coils for best flavour bearing in mind will only have up to 75watts to play with?

James

The 0.5 ohm for me is cracking for flavour but clouds are slightly diminished (not bad though).

The 0.5 ohm for me is cracking for flavour but clouds are slightly diminished (not bad though).

Still going to smash my nautilus mini though. just wish you could buy a mixture pack with both coils.

Going back to original post though do you know if you can use other coils such as the Atlantis coils in this tank as if you can then my local store sells coils individually so could get a little range and see what's best for me.

Still going to smash my nautilus mini though. just wish you could buy a mixture pack with both coils.

Going back to original post though do you know if you can use other coils such as the Atlantis coils in this tank as if you can then my local store sells coils individually so could get a little range and see what's best for me.

Apparently the Atlantis could work in the Starre.

I thought that was the case so may just stick with the 2 coils that come with the tank, see which I prefer and then try a few different coils out

Its an absolutely excellent tank, the best sub ohm tank I have used.

Offers the best clouds out of pretty much any tank I have used, its got the biggest airflow out of any tanks I have used, the flavour is fantastic, and the coils last absolutely ages too.

junglist reviewed it here-

Freemax Starre Sub Ohm Tank Review | Planet of the Vapes

Thanks for your reply mate :-)
being this would be my 1st high wattage MOD and 1st step into sub ohm vaping. would you from personal experience recommend the 0.25 or 0.5 ohm coils?

James

0.5ohm without doubt. It is a direct to lung hit, so its a bit different from the usual vape. It is lovely though, and you grow accustomed to it very quickly. I throw about 30+ watts at the Starre with 6mg juices and the heat and flavour are just right, for me anyway. The drip tip being a long wide bore can take a couple of days to get accustomed to, it certainly did for me anyway, but I'm a big fan of it. I think you will be in for a treat with that set up. :D

Back
Top Bottom