What's new

Freemax Starre

Thanks again mate.
really cant wait just annoys me as I want it now and being told from my supplier they wont get the new device until 16/17th June. I just want it now but hopefully will be worth the wait. think it will be an awesome set up!

Thanks for your reply mate :-)
being this would be my 1st high wattage MOD and 1st step into sub ohm vaping. would you from personal experience recommend the 0.25 or 0.5 ohm coils?

James

I havent tried the 0.5ohm Freemax coils unfortunately, so can't comment on their performance. The 0.25ohm coils are absolutely beastly. I have used a 0.5ohm Atlantis V2 coil in the Freemax (Atlantis V2 coils work on the Freemax Starre) but the performance wasn't great for me, the vape felt extremely weak and flavourless to me no matter what airflow setting it was on, but then again the 0.5ohm Atlantis V2 coils seem to perform the same on the Atlantis V2, I wasn't overly impressed with the 0.5ohm Atlantis V2 coil

Looks like it's already been sold I ordered one from myepack this morning for £22.00 and four spare coils for £10

I have been watching it for a few days they have the innokin isub too for £17.99 which is also on its way to me. Was tempted by the new Smok TCT but will get that one next time as I have more than enough tanks to play with now [emoji6]

Thanks for all the replies people. shame I wasn't quicker as looks like that tank has sold however i'll use the discount code from here for vampire vapes anyway for 20% off for the tank and get coils from Myepack as that's cheap and can get a mixture due to individual selling.
cant wait for my new mod now, need it to hurry up haha!

Back
Top Bottom