What's new

French Dude Classic

Shaun L

Hi everyone,

One simple question really......Can anyone confirm if French Dude is still made??
It used to be Vape Breakfast Classics and then was incorporated into Virtue Vape and its pretty much all I've vaped for like 6 years and in the last 6 moths....POW.....its vanished like a fart in the wind!
I'm assuming it's no longer made but it seems odd that such a big selling popular juice like that wouldn't get picked up by another brand under a new name.....or has it?
Thanks in advance for any advice guys and gals regarding this.

Regards,
Shaun.

Last edited:
T
Hi @Shaun L and welcome to the planet.

god knows what they are doing but last time i bought one it was shite and nothing like the original and that was before lockdown so around 3 years ago.
only one i could find as not got time to do more searching but its the reloaded so take ya chances.

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/virtue-vape-french-dude-reload-100ml

Thanks for the prompt reply MrDJ and the welcome.
I'm not sure it's made anymore to be honest as I've searched globally and it appears there was a big FDA investigation regarding the 'Unicorn Cakes' label looking identical to 'My Little Pony' and the implications of that.
Who knows what's happened, but it seems a big name has disappeared again!
Thanks for the welcome and help buddy

Regards,
Shaun.

Your welcome fella.

weve seen quite a few cease and desist legal cases over the years where makers have used very similar images and names. mc donalds apple pie was quite a biggie back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom