What's new

From the Totally Wicked FB Page

@Revoo, think of it as helping to fund the fight, thatshould help ease the shame, and their Raspberry Menthol is the best thing they do...

The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.

The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror).

—Kautilya, Arthasastra

[h=1]The enemy of my enemy is my friend
[/h]

I don't think anyone is saying that TW are our knights in shining armour who are going to single handedly turn the tides and save the day. It's more a case that they have the money for a decent legal battle which is yet another way of putting the pressure on. Every single person who fights this in any way will help to win this battle but it doesn't hurt to have a couple of big guns at our side :)

The powers that be will see this as all about a big business going down, shit did you miss the latest one go overboard

The powers that be will see this as all about a big business going down, shit did you miss the latest one go overboard

It's not just one big business, there are several that will fall if this goes the way the gov wants it to go. It is not just TW that will be waging a war on the UK and the EU, just that they are a little more forthcoming with information versus, E-Lites and some of the other ECITA members.

No one is saying that TW is going to Save Vaping, but I have said it from the very beginning, they will be the ones fighting our side quite valiantly. I could give a shit about their brand or anything TW related, but if they can help save vaping along with the other 5 million or so EU vapers in the world, I say BRING IT ON!

I am more than happy to be supportive of their quest to defeat this defacto ban, just as anyone (company or person) should be supportive of each other.

( I just dont and wont buy TW and that has nothing to do with fighting the gov! )

I respectfully disagree. TW have and continue to make an extremely healthy profit. Now I don't disagree that they are protecting their interests and aren't going to give up without a fight, but that will help everybody. Now I also realise that tptb will only see what they want to see but it seems that they might not be the only ones! If it was just TW against tptb then I could see your point but they are not the only ones putting up some "resistance" so they cannot just be brushed aside. The fight needs to come from as many sides as possible. It almost sounds like you are giving up hope-in which case they have already won

Back
Top Bottom