What's new

Frustrations

just read through this and imagined someones face after taking a hit from a 35 VOLT mod

just read through this and imagined someones face after taking a hit from a 35 VOLT mod
exactly why i mentioned it. imagine taking a dry hit at those volts. would bring a whole new meaning to dry hit :D

It’s absolutely no problem with my Big Bullocks Boost mod and my 6ohm coil!

Ahhhh, toasty :18:

giphy.gif

I have probably completely missed the point here, so apologise in advance :(
If it were me, I would definitely get back into Building your own. A decent RTA need not cost you fortunes, a Spool of Wire and some Cotton won't cost much and will last you FAR longer than any Ready Made Coil. All you need to do is sort out the type of tank you'd prefer and then take it from there. You'd soon discover why the majority of us follow this course :) Once you have decided upon the type of RTA you'd like, then let us know and we can recommend Wire etc based on that.

No, you haven’t missed the point, @Rob ;)

Most of us use rebuildables to save money, but there are several other reasons, as well. However, @909 has shown a bit of ambivalence towards rtas (see post #5), and we haven’t managed to convince him :hmm:

I imagine if someone could recommend a top airflow bruiser rta for his style of vaping, it would also help…and it would still keep his pjs from smelling of iced pineapple. There are people out there who would rather eat out every night than learn how to cook, even if it is much more expensive, but to each their own :)

First off, congrats on your progress with vaping and kicking the tobacco habit! Dealing with coils and tanks can be a real challenge sometimes. You might want to check out the Freemax Fireluke 2 tank with X coils. It's got good flavor and coil life. Also, the Uwell Valyrian 2 might be worth a shot. Keep the faith, you'll find that sweet spot eventually!

If your chosen style of vaping is to use stock coil tanks at 50 watts then you should expect replacing coils to be your biggest expense, it`s a fact of life, if you cant be bothered to learn to rebuild from scratch you`ll have to accept the vaguaries of stock coil vaping. If there were a perfect tank with a magic coil we`d all be on it and nobody would buy anything else.
There are decent stock coil tanks and coils out there, a few have been mentioned already, but the vapers using them know and are willing to accept their costs and limitations.
You mentioned that you used to build those fiddly little ego coils, well building 3mm coils into a 24mm deck should be a doddle for you.
My advice would be to buy a decent stock coil tank and some coils to enjoy whilst you are relearning how to build a decent rta with coils that will give you the flavour you`re looking for at a cost you find acceptable.

RDA/RTA all day long bud, small outlay for longevity, great flavour, big clouds if that's what you like?,

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to Tanks and Mods, i have seen people saying how good the Geekvape Zeus is but i hate them, even the Mesh one i am not a fan of. If your having problems with stock coils i would also suggest Rebuildable Tanks. There are 1 or 2 Stock Coil Tanks that i actually like, one being the Vaporesso Cascade, Big Beefy Coils that seem to last forever, dependant on what wattage you vape at.

Back
Top Bottom