What's new

Review G.P Spheroid V4 by Vapourart

I contacted the site and it turns out that the 'custom finish' is mirror polished and bead blasted. It also turns out that this won't be available until after September 1st.

As I'm far too impatient to wait that long I cancelled the custom finish and just went for the bog standard
Ooph 1st September, that's ages away! I need bead blasted to match the piccolo though..I'll wait..happily...

Hope it's worth it

I can't wait that long, but I know that come 1st September I'll wish that I had

I have lovely thoughts of you all opening the wrapping on your Spheroid v4, it is one thing that keeps me going in this increasingly cruel world.

Yep, it was posted on Monday at 5pm so delivery is fast once it is sent out. I got an email with tracking details.

It's at work and I'm on the sick so I probably won't get my hands on it until Thursday, which is super frustrating

My order status is still "Payment received" with no Tracking Number as yet.

So is mine:(.
Vapourart are usually pretty quick, so I'm hoping its been posted but just not put up the tracking..

So is mine:(.
Vapourart are usually pretty quick, so I'm hoping its been posted but just not put up the tracking..

Mine has officially left the facility in Sofia- Bulgaria and should be with me tomorrow apparently :D

Back
Top Bottom