What's new

Gearbest 18650 batteries

Okay so can you show me the proof every battery you bought has been tested or did some one tell you they tested them?, if you want me to print off a graph for your evidence itd take me 5 minutes, so any substansial evidence or you just trust the person that you bought them off?

The problem is unless you tested them your self only buying from the door of the darn samsung factorie is a garuntee
I don't think a UK supplier would want the bad publicity that selling fakes would bring. The online vaping community in the UK is pretty clued up.
Like I said, it's a free world.

I don't think a UK supplier would want the bad publicity that selling fakes would bring. The online vaping community in the UK is pretty clued up.
Like I said, it's a free world.

How would you know till 1 blew up on ya?, you aint tested them some one just told you they have, i could bodge up a graph rerap some batteries and sell them you wouldnt make them really just because i said it lol, in vaping gota take the path that makes you feel comfortable in your devices, for diffrent people thats diffrent things but nobodys wrong or stupid for ordering from source countrys

How would you know till 1 blew up on ya?, you aint tested them some one just told you they have, i could bodge up a graph rerap some batteries and sell them you wouldnt make them really just because i said it lol, in vaping gota take the path that makes you feel comfortable in your devices, for diffrent people thats diffrent things but nobodys wrong or stupid for ordering from source countrys
Your right, you wouldn't know till one blew up on you.:)

Back
Top Bottom