What's new

House of liquid NET bases

bgoodchild8

Postman
Has anyone used the house of liquid NET bases? Just seen they do them, are they a concentrate that you can add with other flavours, pg, vg and nic? Or do I just add Nic and if wanted other flavours?

Ive never bought these but a quick read shows the uk clasico as
  • This is a 30ml slightly concentrated liquid designed to be mixed with the included 30ml (3x 10ml) Nicotine Shots to produce 60ml of superior ready to vape liquid.
  • It comes in a half-full, (60ml capacity) black glass bottle to be used as a vessel for mixing and storing your liquid.
  • 3x 10ml of El Toro Freebase Nicotine Shots are included

The net base looks like they can be used as a sort of concentrate to add to your own ready mixed juice
Legendary Cuban

Our finest and most famous Cuban tobacco blend. Dry, with gentle aromas and superb acidic undertones that compliment fruity, minty, and tobacco flavours.

• This is a 60ml slightly concentrated liquid designed to be mixed with your own flavourings and/or liquids to produce superior ready to vape liquid.
  • It comes in a 60ml black glass bottle to be used as a vessel for mixing and storing your liquid.
  • When mixed with nicotine shots It can be used as a lighter liquid tobacco version.
  • This product contains no nicotine, nor any other known toxic substances.
  • To the best of our knowledge this product has no international shipping restrictions

Ideally.... They are great for building up your own creations, but, they are equally good when mixed up as a Long Fill.

Thanks for the reply guys so to be sure it’s more for adding to mixed up juice or adding to recipes? @Rob have you tried any of them with your mixes? I’m just trying to get an idea of how to use, percentage, etc

We tried all 3 when they first came out. Carol was always a Fan of Cigarillos so we added a 20% shot to our own RY4 concoction and it worked brilliantly. The Puros needed far less percentage wise as it is a full on flavour in its own right.... Say 12% maximum :)
The Virginia is another 20% but I do know others who need more of it. We prefer subtle. :)

Back
Top Bottom