What's new

Can i wing it?

just use your empty shortfill bottles. most shortfill bottles will have the fine needle tip so similar to a 10ml concentrate bottle.
certain flavours will linger in the empty bottles so best not use them. lime,lemon,pineapple and the worst heizenburg will never be washed away.
find a handful of bottles that dont smell of certain flavours then label each one.
you are going by weight so as mentioned above a drop at a time will work fine using grams.

so have you decided on your first mix?
oh, and only do 10ml mixes to start with so as not to waste if they end up kak.

just use your empty shortfill bottles. most shortfill bottles will have the fine needle tip so similar to a 10ml concentrate bottle.
certain flavours will linger in the empty bottles so best not use them. lime,lemon,pineapple and the worst heizenburg will never be washed away.
find a handful of bottles that dont smell of certain flavours then label each one.
you are going by weight so as mentioned above a drop at a time will work fine using grams.

so have you decided on your first mix?
oh, and only do 10ml mixes to start with so as not to waste if they end up kak.
I was worried about one drop at a time as im pouring, don't want to accidently tip in more than is required!!

Im going for this due to simplicity but i only have the v1 custard.

Not many of the fancy recipes do it for me. I can only usually taste one or 2 flavours of dessert vapes (all i vape). I just like creamy style so got a few coffee flavours and some Catalan cream, Bavarian cream and plain cream. Hoping to brew something up lol

Attachments

• upload_2024-2-17_15-47-27.png
    upload_2024-2-17_15-47-27.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
Have loads buddy. Do you mean that i can put concentrates into them and use them instead.
Any bottle with a needle tip such as the 10 ml juice bottles can be used to dispense concentrates, just top them up from the larger containers, if you`re still using your rda`s you`ll be wanting vg heavy juices to go in them so for most recipes it`ll be 1.5ml concentrate + 2ml nic shot and topped up with vg, for a 10ml juice @3mg nic near as damn it, the exception to this would be tobacco juices, some of them only need 1%ish concentrate, you wont notice the difference between a 70/30 and a 80/20 juice in the vaping so it`s not ctritical.
If you go down the super accurate weighing route you will need the specific gravity of all the components but it`s not really necessary to make a decent juice.

Don't use syringes!

They're a total pain and you don't need them.

If your concentrates have arrived in bottles without drip tips then you need to transfer each one to a different bottle which does have a drip tip. Ideally you want to use dripper bottles that are at least 30ml or above. I use 120ml for all mine. I pull the labels from the concentrate bottles to use on the dripers bottles instead. Then you can easily squeeze the correct amount using the scales as your guide. No need to count drops and it's massively faster. This is the sort of thing to get.

i would just decant the nic shots as you suggest, and put the concentrates in those mottles. bigger bottles will have bigger drops from the dropper.

also, doing it that way you will work out quickly the drop size (they’ll all be the same if all the same bottles) and won’t even need to bother with the scales.

Any bottle with a needle tip such as the 10 ml juice bottles can be used to dispense concentrates, just top them up from the larger containers, if you`re still using your rda`s you`ll be wanting vg heavy juices to go in them so for most recipes it`ll be 1.5ml concentrate + 2ml nic shot and topped up with vg, for a 10ml juice @3mg nic near as damn it, the exception to this would be tobacco juices, some of them only need 1%ish concentrate, you wont notice the difference between a 70/30 and a 80/20 juice in the vaping so it`s not ctritical.
If you go down the super accurate weighing route you will need the specific gravity of all the components but it`s not really necessary to make a decent juice.

I always used to worry about the specific gravity of everything but almost all of your flavours and nicotine all come in a PG base and their specific gravities all tend to be within no more than + or - 0.07g of being 1g per ml. For that reason, provided the ingredient comes in a PG base it's easier just to treat them all as 1g / ml. You're going to go by the taste anyway to decide if you need a bit more or less of a particular flavour.

The VG is the one which is different as it's specific gravity is so much heavier at 1.24g / ml so you need to multiply the ml amount the recipe states by 1.24 to know the correct weight of vegetable glycerine to pour into the recipe.

@Blazing Atoms careful with 1% catalan cream, despite it’s name it doesn’t taste like cream. it’s quite dark and spicy and too much will leave you with an underlying bitter flavour.

i would just decant the nic shots as you suggest, and put the concentrates in those mottles. bigger bottles will have bigger drops from the dropper.

also, doing it that way you will work out quickly the drop size (they’ll all be the same if all the same bottles) and won’t even need to bother with the scales.

I usually make up 300 to 500 ml batches. It would do my head in trying to count all that lot out in drops. With a £10 set of accurate kitchen scales you can make up anything from 5ml to 500ml batches.

I usually make up 300 to 500 ml batches. It would do my head in trying to count all that lot out in drops. With a £10 set of accurate kitchen scales you can make up anything from 5ml to 500ml batches.
I have scales. 50ml lasts me yonks so not making litres of the stuff mate.

Back
Top Bottom