What's new

Can i wing it?

Blazing Atoms

Postman
So all my concentrates arrived yesterday along with some scales. I've just realised I didn't order any syringes!

I managed to pour some pg and vg into empty shortfill bottles to make it easier to drip into my mixture bottle, but all I have for the concentrates is a brand new eye dropper!

Can I use that to add concentrates and just rinse it through between each one?

Many thanks.

I used to dispense my concentrates directly from the bottle, put your intended juice bottle onto the scales, zero the scales and drip, as a guide it`s about 40 - 45 drops per ml from the small concentrate bottles. The PG / VG / Nic dont need to be as accurate so I would often use a covenient empty bottle and guage those by eye.

I used to dispense my concentrates directly from the bottle, put your intended juice bottle onto the scales, zero the scales and drip, as a guide it`s about 40 - 45 drops per ml from the small concentrate bottles. The PG / VG / Nic dont need to be as accurate so I would often use a covenient empty bottle and guage those by eye.
Had considered this but the concentrates bottles are open topped with no nozzle, so it would be more like pouring it in?

Go to a chemist and buy a 1ml syringe with 0.1 graduations on it.

I just pour all the ingredients in until it reaches the correct weight for each.

Back
Top Bottom