What's new

Can i wing it?

I usually make up 300 to 500 ml batches. It would do my head in trying to count all that lot out in drops. With a £10 set of accurate kitchen scales you can make up anything from 5ml to 500ml batches.
are you drinking it? :)
can i swap it for Bavarian cream? I have no idea what cream is what lol
you could just leave it out. or add 0.5% and see what you think.

i’m not sure why they called it cream, it isn’t cream at all.

The amount I get through is nothing compared to some around here who would think nothing of easily getting through about 50 - 60ml of juice a day.

I only get through about 10 - 12 ml a day so a 300ml batch would last me around a month.

Come on Zou. You can't call yourself a proper DIY mixer until you've made your first bathfull mate. :18:

you could just leave it out. or add 0.5% and see what you think.

i’m not sure why they called it cream, it isn’t cream at all.
These are what I have to play with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-121717.png
    Screenshot_20240301-121717.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240301-121636.png
    Screenshot_20240301-121636.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
im just trying to think of what i used to use for all my custards.
cap v1 custard and new york cheesecake as you have is a must.
french vanilla cap v1
devon cream cupcake world
bavarian cream
custard premium flavour art

never got around to trying this one but mollenberry custard was raved about.

These are what I have to play with.

apart from the custard and catalan cream, the only one i’m familiar with is flavorah cream, which is really good but use it sparingly. about 1% at most i’d say.

1% of that, 0.5 catalan and 4 or five of the custard will give you something tasty :)

im just trying to think of what i used to use for all my custards.
cap v1 custard and new york cheesecake as you have is a must.
french vanilla cap v1
devon cream cupcake world
bavarian cream
custard premium flavour art

never got around to trying this one but mollenberry custard was raved about.
The thing that worries me the most is waiting a month for a tobacco/custard/coffee/cream juice to steep and find its gash. Then wait another month lol

I have a ton of urine sample pots i nabbed from the doctors reception for my mixes. I know to steep in a dark place, but do you keep it open to the air or sealed for the duration?

Shake every so often and possibly to sniff test the juice.

If having nic in do not let air get to the mix.

as it can go bad.

try them before you steep it. then have a wee puff every week or so. i never really leave liquid to steep a long time, alway start puffing it and let it steep as i gradually use it.

Don't get tripped up too much by all this talk about steeping. Yes some recipes will benefit from a bit of a steep but if you don't steep them it's not going to be the end of the world. I have a rotation system for most of my recipes so usually it'll be at least a couple of months before I start vaping them but if I'm in a hurry I just make do with a decent shake and vape it straight away and it still tastes good enough.

The thing that worries me the most is waiting a month for a tobacco/custard/coffee/cream juice to steep and find its gash. Then wait another month lol

I have a ton of urine sample pots i nabbed from the doctors reception for my mixes. I know to steep in a dark place, but do you keep it open to the air or sealed for the duration?
seal up and put away in the dark. as said a good shake now and again wont hurt.
the waiting game is pants but for custard its needed and the longer the better but as also mentioned there is no hurt in trying them each week but dont expect full flavour straight away.

just dont do a sample one day and mix it up with your liquids :D

Back
Top Bottom