What's new

Geekvape L200 vs T200

freshy

Initiate
I'm looking at getting a Geekvape box mod and love to have a display where I don't need my readers to see the screen.
Did the L200 come out after the T200, if so has there been issues with what looks like the alternate mod?
Unless I'm missing something why would anyone choose an L over T other then the L might be able to take a knock without the risk of the giant lcd display cracking

I'm looking at getting a Geekvape box mod and love to have a display where I don't need my readers to see the screen.
Did the L200 come out after the T200, if so has there been issues with what looks like the alternate mod?
Unless I'm missing something why would anyone choose an L over T other then the L might be able to take a knock without the risk of the giant lcd display cracking
Both the L200 and T200 are good devices but as with most manufacturers they bring out different looking versions in that range. The T200 has a touch screen and I think it came out after the L200.

Some people simply don't like touch screens on mods. personally I find them a little frustrating to use because you have to be slow and positive when swiping and tapping which can make navigating the menu slow. I find the screens constantly illuminating because your hand touches it irritating - and with such a large screen it is difficult not to touch it just by holding it.

Touch screens work well on most phones - on mods I prefer regular buttons. I think the T200 is the only Vaporesso - EDIT Geekvape, New Year beer brain problems lol - dual 18650 mod released in the last 6 years that I wouldn't consider buying. But each to their own and all that.

Last edited:
Some people simply don't like touch screens on mods. personally I find them a little frustrating to use because you have to be slow and positive when swiping and tapping which can make navigating the menu slow. I find the screens constantly illuminating because your hand touches it irritating - and with such a large screen it is difficult not to touch it just by holding it.

Touch screens work well on most phones - on mods I prefer regular buttons. I think the T200 is the only Vaporesso dual 18650 mod released in the last 6 years that I wouldn't consider buying. But each to their own and all that.
Good advice, cheers

Try the Z200, i have the L200 and the Z200 and much prefer the Z200 mainly because of the Large Screen. I think it has gone under the radar a bit and people have missed it. Also it's not Touch Screen and pretty easy to see the screen as shown in picture.

IxxMBEbl.png

Try the Z200, i have the L200 and the Z200 and much prefer the Z200 mainly because of the Large Screen. I think it has gone under the radar a bit and people have missed it. Also it's not Touch Screen and pretty easy to see the screen as shown in picture.

IxxMBEbl.png
Blimey, that’s a big screen.
Last time I saw one that size I was at the cinema ;)

Blimey, that’s a big screen.
Last time I saw one that size I was at the cinema ;)

I like the old boxy type mods and the big screen is a bonus. My eyesight has decided to age along with the rest of me, so large screen mods and magnified glasses are in daily use though i don't quite need magnified glasses for the Z200 but are really handy when putting builds in RBA's.

Back
Top Bottom