What's new

Geekvape Tsunami RDA

It's so close as to not matter and anyway, you've only transgressed with what, three mods, a dripper and a couple of tanks? No reasonable person could have expected you to have stuck to it any more strictly than that.

Well, quite! Actually two of the mods were purchased in December so they can be excused, and the third one I am still holding you responsible for (never did say thank you, did I?!)!!

Also holding you responsible for the aromamizer, come to think of it! The Griffin, the avocado and now the tsunami, well I have only my weak will and my hours on this forum to blame!

are these in stock yet guys?
I'm waiting on this too! It looks "sick as tits!" :D

boldvape: "(UPDATED 26/2/16) PRE ORDER EXPECTED RELEASE DATE AND ARRIVAL DATE AROUND 7TH MARCH. "

Anybody spied this anywhere else besides moonvapez, myepack and midlands?

boldvape: "(UPDATED 26/2/16) PRE ORDER EXPECTED RELEASE DATE AND ARRIVAL DATE AROUND 7TH MARCH. "

Anybody spied this anywhere else besides moonvapez, myepack and midlands?
Bold vape near enough always extend the arrival date on preorder's. Hence my post below...it was inevitable. I will say this...I dought any other uk website stockist will have stock before the 7th either!
Pre order only in the UK I'm afraid, due in last week of February... First week in March!

Ah crap [emoji20]
Where did you see that update @cheesebanana ?

Edit: never mind, found it on their website. Means it will arrive too late for me to receive it while I'm in the country. May as well slow-boat it from China for less money in that case...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom