What's new

Generals Juices - News and Updates.

Just tried brigadier b, the flavour replicated once again exactly what it was meant so, so banana milkshake/ the foamy banana sweets, I got a good throat hit and a good amount of vapour but seeing as banana flavours aren't really my thing I wouldn't purchase this flavour myself, but none the less thoroughly impressed

Thanks Mosacks. Glad that you appreciated the juice.we might make you a banana convert yet ;) Look forward to hearing what you think of the rest of them.
All the best
Gav

I reckon about three weeks :) Our refurb is on track and then, after a bit of mixing and steeping, we'll be good to go. I'll make sure that we update on here as soon as they are available.
All the best
Gav

That is great Gav, I'm glad to hear everything is going well and that you will update once ready to sell. Will make sure I keep something left in the wallet. ;)

Hey there people.

Just to let you know that our refurb is now complete. Hurrah! We'll be spending our weekend sorting things out and getting together all the orders from the last week so that we can ship them as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for their patience - normal service resuming from Monday :)

All the best

Gav

Hey there people.

Just to let you know that our refurb is now complete. Hurrah! We'll be spending our weekend sorting things out and getting together all the orders from the last week so that we can ship them as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for their patience - normal service resuming from Monday :)

All the best

Gav

Order incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hey there people.

We are all caught up and orders are shipping as normal. We are also very proud to have received the Drippa ‘Excellence in Flavour mark’, which we are displaying on the site. This is what they say about it –

‘Drippa taste tests thousands of juice flavours from around the world and hundred of juice makers. We only select the best to go into the Drippa box and as one of those that have been approved you are able to use the ‘Excellence in Flavour Mark’. Many juice makers claim to have a premium product or gourmet flavours but this mark will be recognised by vapers as proof that your product is one of the best in the world. This is not an assurance of safety but purely of flavour that, we judge, is of a superior quality.’

Thanks to everyone at Drippa and those who contributed to the process – we are very happy over here at HQ
smiley.png

Finally tried spy and sniper, I think for the respective flavours they're the best of the kind I've tried.
Any other cola flavour I've tried left a sickly feeling
And the raspberry didn't taste artificial but fresh and crisp.
Looking forward to ordering the new line of juices!

Finally tried spy and sniper, I think for the respective flavours they're the best of the kind I've tried.
Any other cola flavour I've tried left a sickly feeling
And the raspberry didn't taste artificial but fresh and crisp.
Looking forward to ordering the new line of juices!

Nice one mosacks. Thanks for the updates and pleased that you like the juices. We'll be posting a little update on availability later on today, so watch this space

All the best

Gav

Can't wait to see what tasty explosions are getting released. The bloody anticipation is killing me. :17:

Back
Top Bottom