What's new

Giveaway – Be a Sensis Tester & Win Innokin goodies for yourself.

Thanks for the opportunity @Innokin, never entered this sort of thing before but I’ve been interested in the Sensis
1. Done
2. Interesting
3. @Tobytyke

Thanks for the tag @Mutley1, but fortunately I was lucky enough to win one in the last giveaway so mustn't enter again despite craving a second.

It's such a good device I'd love a spare.

I recommend everyone else enters though, and wish you all the best of luck. It's a great little kit.

If you don't win just bite the bullet and put you're hand in your pockets, you're unlikely to regret it.

The merchandise they send out is top quality too, so it's worth entering just for that.

My only criticism of the Sensis is the lack of auto-draw system but other than that it's almost perfect and @Innokin have absolutely nailed it.

Best of luck and best of wishes to all of you - and thank you once again @Innokin for looking after me so considerately.

Peace and harmony to you all.

This is definatly worth entering folks, been using the one I won in previous giveaway almost every evening since I got it.

Thanks but I have one mate and I'm the process of testing right now.... I've just finished hacking the bung out in fact. :)

Hi @Simon G, if you've got a good technique for the bung please let us know and make sure to share. Many on here will want to know how to do it and I'd love to get my Dad's out. Oddly I don't think it bothers him as much as me though.

All I could think of is a soldering iron...

Peace and blessings, my friend.

1. Done
2. Sens-ational
3. @AJT

Now entering in hope I can gift to a colleague who wishes to try and get off the cigarettes

Back
Top Bottom