What's new

[Giveaway] Win Augvape Vx217kit

Visited the site. I like the sound and look of the Clapton mesh coils, and that they would last longer than regular coils. Always replacing stock sub ohm coils after a couple of days so this would be a bonus. I like the dashboard feature on the screen too.
Yes I would feedback if I were to win.

@Mutley1

Visit VX217kit page for more information on it.
Done
Post below to let us know how do you think of the VX217kit
I liked the VX217kit. Comfort of use is important to me in the first place. If the device is like a brick and cuts a hand with sharp edges, then using it is not a pleasure, even though the device is made of gold. VX217 has a wonderful size. It reminds me of Wismec rx gen3 dual, which I used for a long time. But I liked the VX217 much more, modern and stylish with a cool design.
If win, will you share your using feedback with us?
Yes, definitely.

@La_Navidad

It looks a nice mod and we could all do with more battery life. So the new board and the 21700 option look good. Then you go and miss TC altogether. Shame, I really wanted to like this.

thanks for the kind tad @Jd_

Last edited:
1. visited site
2. been watching this since first reveal. Nice to see a power mod, no frills, clean design & interesting concept of the wheel button. Not disimilar to the joysticks on some Yihi boards. As long as it's lockable should be a breeze to use, no resetting power levels accidently. Able to take three types of cells is a bonus as is USB C charging as long as it balance charges correctly. Hope it's capable of taking up to 30mm RTA/RDAs as well :D
3. Happy to give feedback/review (see sig)

@BigCloud (better not win after the last time I tagged him & he won) :D

1 site visited
2 supports 18650/20700/21700 long bettery life small compact made from zinc alloy and supports USB C
3 id be more than happy to provide feedback

@Mitz @Badboybez @OzoreXS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom