What's new

Gorgon Spirit

Hi Buddy,

I work for Gorgon Spirit, so if you need any question answering or require any assistance then please message me and be happy to help.

Many Thanks

Gorgon Spirit

How about some pictures of the juice in the barrels

Barrel size type of barrel etc

I’m intrigued by the idea I know five pawns do the same method

Cursed Coffee. I've only been vaping it for half an hour and so far it's a bit disappointing. I'm not getting coffee at all. Not even a hint of it. I am getting a hint of malt whiskey, but it's more honey and a touch of fruit. Thats said, it's not an unpleasant juice but if its coffee you're looking for............

If that changes as I fiddle with it (oooh-er) I'll certainly say so.

Last edited:
How about some pictures of the juice in the barrels

Barrel size type of barrel etc

I’m intrigued by the idea I know five pawns do the same method

Hi @vapemarter

The casks are listed on the web site as to which wood type we use for the different flavours. This can be viewed here https://gorgonspirit.com/pages/current-cask and with regards to size we use 20 litre casks or 30 litre casks anything bigger and you would lose the taste coming from the casks. This was hobby by a few us that has grown by demand so we have taken this now to a commercial setup. Here is a picture of one the casks that we used for a post on facebook and our location for steeping is done in a hidden location for obvious reasons. We seep the barrels in alcohol for a minimum of 30 / 60 days to prepare the barrels for seeping with the flavours. The flavours will seep for 30, 60, 90 days in the barrels and then are gravity filtered a number of times by hand and then further seeped in glass for another 30-180 days depending on flavour or if it a reserve we are creating. So the process is lengthy but the drive for us is to make something very different and when we say hand crafted we really do mean this.

Hi Buddy,

I work for Gorgon Spirit, so if you need any question answering or require any assistance then please message me and be happy to help.

Many Thanks

Gorgon Spirit
Thanks mate.
Any plans on a 50/50 pg vg ratio.
I use mtl tanks some Rebuildable some coil based and high VG might be a bit hard to wick.

Back
Top Bottom