What's new

Griffin 25 - very minor leaking?

I know this doesn't apply now @holyjuice but the last night I read up on press fitted atties with juice flow control & it seems that most, if not all will leak

This week, I've had two Griffins sat on stands, both half full with JFC closed & neither have leaked, not a spot on the edges or underneath the tank

All week I've been vaping my Merlin, same sort of JFC as the Griffin, it's been sat in front of me on my desk & I haven't noticed a drop yet when I take it off at night, there's a small puddle underneath

What I've figured is, when you turn the JLC to fill it up whilst it's on your mod, a bit of juice will seep past the airflow ring & out the bottom of the attie. I've just taken the Merlin off to refill & a little juice leaked out of the bottom. I'll recheck in a couple of hours to see if it's dry under there

I figured it was down to the JFC mechanism, which to be fair, I don't really need or want in a tank - the Griffin's were the first JFC tanks I've ever used, so I guess this was a learning curve for me.

My leaking experience with them was more than a small puddle beneath the base of the tank, it was more a small puddle like you describe and then an additional ring of juice slowly getting bigger and bigger around the base.

On the plus side, I took the punt and ordered an iJoy Limitless XL yesterday through Amazon Prime, arrived today and couldn't be happier. Bone dry and chugging like a champ :D

Back
Top Bottom