What's new

Guardian Article Today

I read that this morning, nice to see a more balanced report on vaping with sensible recommendations.

"While two-thirds of adult smokers in England believe vaping is as harmful or more harmful than smoking"
Is quite amazing.

All in all a good article.

"While two-thirds of adult smokers in England believe vaping is as harmful or more harmful than smoking"
Is quite amazing.

All in all a good article.
That's how its viewed here too. Id say 9 out of 10 people I used to see smoke or spending a fortune on cigarettes and I suggest Vaping to them, I may as well be advising them to drink rat poison and Id get a lecture on having them blow up in my face, how they are full of poison and how id be better off smoking. I dont bother these days even opening my mouth.

That's how its viewed here too. Id say 9 out of 10 people I used to see smoke or spending a fortune on cigarettes and I suggest Vaping to them, I may as well be advising them to drink rat poison and Id get a lecture on having them blow up in my face, how they are full of poison and how id be better off smoking. I dont bother these days even opening my mouth.
How true. In the U.K. we’d call them Sun readers.You’ll know all about the accuracy of, anything, said by a Murdoch organ, I guess.

‘Vapes are poison’. Say the guy belching acrid burnt leaf in your face, followed by a bout of coughing, as he tries to tell me he read it in the Newspaper.

How true. In the U.K. we’d call them Sun readers.You’ll know all about the accuracy of, anything, said by a Murdoch organ, I guess.

‘Vapes are poison’. Say the guy belching acrid burnt leaf in your face, followed by a bout of coughing, as he tries to tell me he read it in the Newspaper.
Yep, that's what iv got many times as I watched them spend 3 times as much on smokes as they have on food. :13:

Back
Top Bottom