What's new

Haar 2020 rta

20200722_222916_cr.jpg

Ooh I like that. More than a touch of the original KFL in the design to me. I’m off to have a proper look.

Edit: well the first 5 seconds of Todd’s video disproved that theory then. Just a passing resemblance and nothing more. Some cracking features in it, one to watch I feel.

Last edited:
Ooh I like that. More than a touch of the original KFL in the design to me. I’m off to have a proper look.

Edit: well the first 5 seconds of Todd’s video disproved that theory then. Just a passing resemblance and nothing more. Some cracking features in it, one to watch I feel.

Thought it looked a bit like Eden Mods Rose V3

The £60 price was for 24hours only.

It might be back down at that price in their weekend deals?

The £60 price was for 24hours only.

It might be back down at that price in their weekend deals?

They've got a 10% off for the next 7 days, automatically applied at checkout, no code. According to the email I received.

Last edited:
Just caught up with Todd's YouTube review's last night (grandchildren visit day leaves me close to catatonic so it's as much as I can do to flick through the tinternet).
Caught wind of a touch of drama (fair play to mark as he always takes it in stride). Was actually surprised at the length the haze bloke went to to cause a stink about the haar and mark. He's always seemed a little more entertainment than substance but man.
Sometimes I become weary of the awful nature of people. Seems the haze fella took issue with the fact Todd only gave one of his products a decent rather than fawning review and then had the audacity to raffle if for a dog charity rather than wear it round his neck on a necklace,
So he attempted to find every angle to give the appearance of a bad review (including smashing it with a hammer even though he had to admit it was a good tank).
I do wonder what's going on in the social media world.
(Ironically his next video included vic chatting about the state of vape reviewing integrity, lol).
It's a fantastic tank and if I where not a tight as a gnats arse vaper I'd be All over it.
As you guy's say it has that lovely eden mods style (to my eye's and no bad thing at all) and as a huge fan of the soul rda I'm sure it's gonna be bullet proof.
Keep us updated how your getting on with them.

Last edited:
It's a great tank imho, though a smidge too restrictive in dtl for me, it could have done with an extra air hole each side. While I don't mtl much nowadays, I see what Mark means about the loose draw (I prefer a cheek sinking draw).

Great flavour, so it'll get semi regular use [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom