What's new

Half Price Flash Sale at Cotswold Vapour

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hey Apes!

Just a quick message to let you know we've just gone live with a limited flash sale at cotswoldvapour.com

The first 100 customers to use code FLASHFIFTY this weekend will nab a smooth 50% off their order.

Sadly TPD compliant products are not included as per marketing laws, but all shortfills & MTL shortfills are.

Much love - Stu.

Am I being stupid @Cotswold Vapour ?
Just tried the code on 3 x 30ml Mtl shortfills and it doesn’t work.
Edit
They’re TPD compliant so not included.
Bugger !

I thought all e-liquids are governed by TPD so out of interest what are these TPD marketing laws.

Thanks Stu, working fine [emoji106]
Thanks for the cracking discount, order in for a Caramel a Vanilla and a Strawberry.

I thought all e-liquids are governed by TPD so out of interest what are these TPD marketing laws.

anything zero or shortfill zero do not have to be registered.
tpd are 10ml only with nic pre mixed in when bought.

Shortfills arent, they were the industry's workaround to the 10ml bottle size limit. One sees tpd compliant 10ml eliquid reduced all the time, so not sure whether something has changed.

Shortfills arent, they were the industry's workaround to the 10ml bottle size limit. One sees tpd compliant 10ml eliquid reduced all the time, so not sure whether something has changed.

Yeah I know but my understanding is they still have to comply with TPD as in no nicotine is allowed in any bottle size larger than 10ml.

Back
Top Bottom