What's new

Hardware on DDV

Hi. We've had hardware on the site for the last 2 years or more
It will be more obvious once the site gets the overhaul it has needed.
We have only ever sold within the UK unfortunately & we have no plans currently to open it up to outside the UK but it is something we will consider once the new bottling machine arrives so we can keep up with demand.
The discount code is only for e-liquid I'm afraid as the hardware prices are pretty low anyway.
Sorry if you was mislead that we sold outside the UK.

Hi sam you have some good prices there on your hardwear very tempting when i get paid again........

I could put more on as we have all the latest & greatest items in our b&m stores that we restock a few times a week but never much point as no one knows we have hardware on the website.
Maybe once the menu has changed I'll add more.
We do have some bargains on there currently though :)

Hi. We've had hardware on the site for the last 2 years or more
It will be more obvious once the site gets the overhaul it has needed.
We have only ever sold within the UK unfortunately & we have no plans currently to open it up to outside the UK but it is something we will consider once the new bottling machine arrives so we can keep up with demand.
The discount code is only for e-liquid I'm afraid as the hardware prices are pretty low anyway.
Sorry if you was mislead that we sold outside the UK.

Thanks for your reply Sam, Ive not been mislead at all.
Your prices are great, and being a cheapskate I was hoping to make them brilliant, but thats just me being cheeky.
And I fully understand you not sending abroad or using Paypal, its cost me dearly over the years as a trader, but thats a different rant.

Attachments

• 34672360_10155330006066786_5739130391214686208_n.jpg
    34672360_10155330006066786_5739130391214686208_n.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 44
All of our hardware is 100% genuine & in stock ready for dispatch the same working day if payment is received before 4pm.

Back
Top Bottom