What's new

Hastur Mini Juicy Issues.

Imo the single hole jobbie makes a big difference.
Moved away from plain wire and got 10 wraps 2.5mm id of this and its made a huge difference in vapour production and vape satisfaction for me.

9653077-1.jpg

Speaking of my fasttech experiences, I ordered ages ago a spare tank for the prime clone. 2/3 ss and 1/3 ultem. It didn’t arrive. I remembered about it and had a short back and forth with fasttech who eventually agreed to send another.

Totally forgot about it, and i’m the meantime I broke the prime and threw it in the corner and forgot about it. A few weeks ago out the blue, what arrived, but the fancy spare tank. So obviously I had to get back on fasttech and order a spare centre pin to fix up the prime. I chose free shipping again. And it’s still not arrived...!

Speaking of my fasttech experiences, I ordered ages ago a spare tank for the prime clone. 2/3 ss and 1/3 ultem. It didn’t arrive. I remembered about it and had a short back and forth with fasttech who eventually agreed to send another.

Totally forgot about it, and i’m the meantime I broke the prime and threw it in the corner and forgot about it. A few weeks ago out the blue, what arrived, but the fancy spare tank. So obviously I had to get back on fasttech and order a spare centre pin to fix up the prime. I chose free shipping again. And it’s still not arrived...!
That's the tank I have on the Prime .... nice. :)

I might one day get to try it. I’ll probably lose the tank, then be reminded when the centre post shows up next January.

Back
Top Bottom