What's new

Hastur Mini Juicy Issues.

Mine is definitely looser than it’s supposed to be, then. Even between holes I do t notice much difference. I’ll take the ring off and have a look, if there are 2 o rings changing them might sort it out. It’s not bothering me particularly, but I think I might like it better if I could get it a little tighter.

The bubbling issue I was having seems to have stopped. I put a coil with more wraps in it.

I ordered a pair of the single hole blocks as well.

there's just one ring on the underside of the airflow, I'd change it mate see if that improves it.

@instantlady (I think) had a jacked up o-ring she had to change.

Do other people notice any difference between the airflow holes with this tank? Mine seems to leak a fair bit of air in at the airflow ring. I can even put my finger right over the hole and still get a puff out of it. I might change the o ring(s?).
Mine is supertight unlike it's bigger brother.

Hmm I changed the o ring and it’s not really
made any difference. Maybe I got a duff one.

Have changed to the single hole under coil and It improves the vape for me. It's a bit on the loose side but I think the flavour is much better. Probably a single 1.2mm hole would be ideal for me.

Hmm if it’s looser I might prefer it. I ordered it with free slow shipping though so it will probably never arrive. All my fasttech orders are with slow shipping and get lost in the post these days. It’s interesting, usually by the time I realise it’s not arrived, I’ve also realised I don’t actually want it.

Hmm if it’s looser I might prefer it. I ordered it with free slow shipping though so it will probably never arrive. All my fasttech orders are with slow shipping and get lost in the post these days. It’s interesting, usually by the time I realise it’s not arrived, I’ve also realised I don’t actually want it.

If it's lost, I could send you my spare

Back
Top Bottom