What's new

Hastur Mini Juicy Issues.

I've decided that I don't like the draw with the 2 holes under the coil. Have ordered the single hole option to see if I prefer it.

I’ve ordered a pair of them as well, just with slow shipping as I quite like the draw as it is but I think the single hole might improve it.

Am hoping the draw with the single hole will be more like the Doggystyle. Would be happy with that.

It may have something to do with vaping styles ..... I vape with I guess not a lot of vapour production, if you are creating more vapour than that little chamber and narrow chimney can handle with either a bigger coil/more power or whatever that may cause problems?

I'm not sure to be honest, some shit just doesn't work for people and I'm often at a loss why. There's too many variables to figure it out I think.
It's funny, I think I build much the same as you, and I've had no juicy or condensation issues with the Hastur Mini at all. I do get the odd dry hit, which I suspect is because I draw for longer, and I did find it better when I thinned the end of the wicks slightly.

This is why I like forums so much, we all vape differently and it's much better to hear a range of views. It's not 'what's better' it's 'what will suit me'. :)

Do other people notice any difference between the airflow holes with this tank? Mine seems to leak a fair bit of air in at the airflow ring. I can even put my finger right over the hole and still get a puff out of it. I might change the o ring(s?).

Do other people notice any difference between the airflow holes with this tank? Mine seems to leak a fair bit of air in at the airflow ring. I can even put my finger right over the hole and still get a puff out of it. I might change the o ring(s?).

the small hole is super tight on mine ... if I put it between holes I can just about suck through (but not without giving myself a headache) it's very very minimal leakage. There's quite a big difference between the smallest and the largest, not only can you feel it but you can hear it too.

Back
Top Bottom