What's new

Have you found the perfect Mod and Atty?

Akuma Origen v2 not an immediately obvious pairing but it never leaves my pocket
And akuma darang hybrid but I need more 18500 batts to use regularly

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

In a word no! I keep tinkering, i know what i want from my vape but simply not getting it :(

I'm semi happy with my Smok Fury-s and Naturevape midi tank, but I know I won't be completely satisfied until I have a Mor Crann and a re-buildable tank that I can get on with.

I've only been vaping for a couple of months (excluding all that time on cigalikes) so I'm still getting there.
The Vaporshark DNA30 seemed like the perfect mod for me, but it died :''-( in less than three weeks ... I've ordered an rDNA to replace/supplement it though, so I'm not deflected at all by that incident. I'm sure I will be in a happy place once I have both DNA and rDNA to hand.

As for atomisers it's early days, I'll be playing with clones (Russian 91%, Puffin and Rose) for a while yet ... I'm another who's really keen to get a SQuape R nano. I'll end up with two or three originals and then move the clones on. I wouldn't be without my trusty PT3 and Aerotank though.

As for juice, I've already stopped buying pre-made and have 4-5 months supply of my home made steeping. Not interested in chasing the ADV dream, I much prefer swapping 4 or 5 flavours each day. Nirvana is vaping at less than 50p per day ... but it will have cost me a thousand pounds to get there.

Last edited:
Like the OP, having very recently acquired a Paps 2.5, I would have to say that for the Button alone, it has become "possibly" the favourite device that I own.
The Atty that just never,ever lets me down would be The Sophia Rig
The Liquid would be one of many from House of Liquid.

But that's today, tomorrow it could be that the Mod would change, but the Atty and Liquid would remain the same. ;)

However much my head tells me regulated VW my eyes and hands yearn for a Paps ...

I'm semi happy with my Smok Fury-s and Naturevape midi tank, but I know I won't be completely satisfied until I have a Mor Crann and a re-buildable tank that I can get on with.

I've a Mor Crann on order atm, in a special order Burr Walnut. Will be paired with my Squape R in due course :-)

However much my head tells me regulated VW my eyes and hands yearn for a Paps ...

I had a Paps 2.5 Lux clone from Fasttech (the three tube one) and it was absolutely cracking quality. Since then, I have gone on to get a genuine one. I put a wanted ad out on another forum and picked up a Paps 2.5 stainless steel 18350 for reasonable money and have since got genuine Lux and stainless steel 18650 tubes for it. The quality of the components are excellent, the button is the best I have tried, and the whole setup is just the epitomy of understated elegance. Absolutely love it.

Oh and ther 18650 tube fits a Kick 2 and an 18500, so you could actually have your VW too :grin2:

There is also an 18800 tube available to do 18650 + Kick

Oh and ther 18650 tube fits a Kick 2 and an 18500, so you could actually have your VW too :grin2:

There is also an 18800 tube available to do 18650 + Kick
Don't .... just don't ... ;) :)

I'm not saying don't do it, I mean stop it, please. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom