What's new

Having trouble getting below .3 ohms

I'm currently finding it hard to get above .2 xD
Had to do 8 wraps for the Trident! !! 8 bloody wraps!!!

only got .20 and .25 kanthal sam ...would like to get a nice 0.4/0.5 ohm double set up in an omega ..."suggestions" ?

only got .20 and .25 kanthal sam ...would like to get a nice 0.4/0.5 ohm double set up in an omega ..."suggestions" ?

Fucking hell... pansy wire. Uuhm, try doing a triple twisted 0.25 dual coil with 4 wraps and see what happens :)

Fucking hell... pansy wire. Uuhm, try doing a triple twisted 0.25 dual coil with 4 wraps and see what happens :)

hmm got .25 twisted 6 wraps dual and it gets 0.6 .fooker to micro coil cant seem to get nice tight coils ..watched loads of videos too ...i`ll try your suggestion rags

hmm got .25 twisted 6 wraps dual and it gets 0.6 .fooker to micro coil cant seem to get nice tight coils ..watched loads of videos too ...i`ll try your suggestion rags

If you do it on a screwdriver such as a watch makers one, you can press the coils together where the handle is :)

the only wire I have at disposal at the moment is .28 and .30 is there anyway to get to .2 with it or do I have to wait until my stealthvape order comes in?

the only wire I have at disposal at the moment is .28 and .30 is there anyway to get to .2 with it or do I have to wait until my stealthvape order comes in?

Hmm, twisted .28, 4 wraps... that's off the top of my head, no idea what it'd come to xD

Back
Top Bottom