What's new

Hello everybody

murton

Initiate
Hi guys, first time posting but been lurking around for a few days.

So I started vaping in October and stepped up to my first serious bit of kit last month, Cloudpor 30w box and kanger sub tank, then two weeks later grabbed an Aether Tech plume veil and started building coils and mixing liquids. Whenever I get enthusiastic about something I just always want to move forward and vaping has certainly done that.

If anyone has any advice for a relatively new vaper for liquid mixing or anything like that feel free to give it. I'll post later with some specific questions too when I get a minute.

And again, hello.

Hi guys, first time posting but been lurking around for a few days.

So I started vaping in October and stepped up to my first serious bit of kit last month, Cloudpor 30w box and kanger sub tank, then two weeks later grabbed an Aether Tech plume veil and started building coils and mixing liquids. Whenever I get enthusiastic about something I just always want to move forward and vaping has certainly done that.

If anyone has any advice for a relatively new vaper for liquid mixing or anything like that feel free to give it. I'll post later with some specific questions too when I get a minute.

And again, hello.

Hello Bud and welcome to POTV. You'll get so much more out of the forum now you're not lurking
If you are interested in mixing why not check out the mixology section under advanced etc. Plenty of tips for starting up and if you can't find what you are looking for just post.
All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello murton, Nice to meet you Mate!!!

Cheers guys, I'll be sure to check out it, I think most of what I'll be needing to ask will be best asked there to be honest, I'm pretty happy with with my set up, it's just a matter of mixes and coil builds for me now.

Cheers for the welcome guys. Took a look in mixology as suggested and someone else already asked the exact question I was wanting an answer for, I knew registering was a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom