What's new

Hello from Glasgow - vape friendly pubs

lgissepie

Initiate
Hi everyone have been using my vape instead of smoking for a month, I used patches before that and they were rubbish!
Just wondering if any fellow Glaswegians know what pubs are vape friendly?
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hiya and welcome :) there are plenty of folks from up your way so I'm sure they will be able to help you out :)

Hi and welcome.
I'm not from Glasgow so can't help directly with your question but I would've thought that any pub run by friendly people wouldn't mind vaping. I have only yet tried vaping in one of my locals and there wasn't a problem. Do pubs actually disallow people from vaping?

Hello and thanks for the reply, yeh they are banned in wetherspoons pubs for sure. Just sometimes when I'm out I'm not sure if it's ok to openly vape. Have just been having discreet puffs!

There's a post somewhere on the forum listing some pubs in glasgow where your welcome as a vaper....just off the top of my head...The Finnieston, Rokus, The thornwood, the Stirling Castle and there's another in the princes square that I can't remember the name of......The thornwood in Partick is my local if you're a westender...

That's great to know! Thanks a lot!

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom