What's new

Hellvape Destiny stopped working properly on any mod.

My guess, the Destiny 510 positive pin is not connecting, or is a randomly dropping the connection to the mod(s) - if other tanks are fine, what else can it be? Try the tank on a vw mod, or an ohm reader, or at least make sure that you have variable wattage or variable voltage selected for the NI80 wire. tc (capable) mods and the "new coil yes/ no" is a pita, and only adds to the confusion.

Its on wattage mode but i only have a few mods to try it on. ill try it on the ohm reader but its looking very likely that I'm getting out the hammer:D

Its on wattage mode but i only have a few mods to try it on. ill try it on the ohm reader but its looking very likely that I'm getting out the hammer:D

Don't do that, can you post a pic of the Destiny 510?

Maybe the insulator is breaking down somewhere . I haven't a clue if these things just go or can deteriorate.

510.jpg

510.jpg

My guess, the Destiny 510 positive pin is not connecting, or is a randomly dropping the connection to the mod(s) - if other tanks are fine, what else can it be? Try the tank on a vw mod, or an ohm reader, or at least make sure that you have variable wattage or variable voltage selected for the NI80 wire. tc (capable) mods and the "new coil yes/ no" is a pita, and only adds to the confusion.

but it isn't randomly dropping the connection, that would give a random 'no atomiser' fault while vaping you'd think.... and it only happens when it's put down and left for a while and when picked up it reads fine...

I'm baffled, to be honest hence my comment before was just me giving up. :D

but it isn't randomly dropping the connection, that would give a random 'no atomiser' fault while vaping you'd think.... and it only happens when it's put down and left for a while and when picked up it reads fine...

I'm baffled, to be honest hence my comment before was just me giving up. :D

I agree. Then it must be a continuity problem, the mod is reading the coil resistance randomly different, hence the new coil yes / no thing. The 510 pin is protruding a lot, compared to the pic below, and the insulator doesn't look quite right.

destiny.JPG

Back
Top Bottom