What's new

Help finding a decent tank

Hi there!

New user, but I've been vaping for about 10 years.

My mod is an Aegis Solo. Had a Cerberus with X1 mesh coils. Decent flavour, but it leaked. So I thought I could try another tank. I bought a Smok Mini V2 with A1 coils. Not as good flavour and the coils last only a couple of days... and it also leaks. So, my problem is that I can't find a decent tank. No leaks, good flavour and 40-60W coils that last. I do not fancy rebuildables.

Could you recommend such a tank please? I've read a lot of threads here and I'm really confused. That's why I thought I should ask.

Cheers!
hi i would recommend the geek vape zeus tank with the 0.4ohm coils u could run them at 60w and they would do really well plus its a top airflow tank so no leaking

Last edited by a moderator:
So....
The Freemax Fireluke doesn't cut it either. It burns the coils (X1 mesh) within a week. And that is at 80W, which is the manufacturer's recommended Wattage. Tried 70W, even 60W. No difference. Still getting burned coils within a week or so. Even though I'm priming each new coil and gradually raising the wattage starting from 40W. And that has started affecting my throat (and I'm sure it's not Coronavirus). So, I guess it's time to move on to a mesh rta. So, my question is: Could you recommend a beginner friendly, with good flavour and no leaking mesh rta please?

Cheers!

So....
The Freemax Fireluke doesn't cut it either. It burns the coils (X1 mesh) within a week. And that is at 80W, which is the manufacturer's recommended Wattage. Tried 70W, even 60W. No difference. Still getting burned coils within a week or so. Even though I'm priming each new coil and gradually raising the wattage starting from 40W. And that has started affecting my throat (and I'm sure it's not Coronavirus). So, I guess it's time to move on to a mesh rta. So, my question is: Could you recommend a beginner friendly, with good flavour and no leaking mesh rta please?

Cheers!
Geekvape Zeus X Mesh

Back
Top Bottom