What's new

Help with nic salts please.

Richownz

Hi everyone absolute beginner here…I’m looking for help regarding making my own nic salts in 30ml capacity.
Items I have purchased are

base 50/50 vg pg
Nic salts 72mg (100ml) (pg)
Concentrate 30ml (one shot)

I’m wanting to make this at 20mg strength at a 50/50 ratio I thought it would be easy just getting a 50/50 base mix and adding the correct concentrate+nic salt but after some research it doesn’t seem to work like that because of the base mix ratio pre made at 50/50… or am I just confusing myself? How would I be able to do this please any help on understanding the process for making 30ml batches of 50/50 20mg strength nic salts will be greatly appreciated thank you so much :)

Sorry @Richownz cant help with your query . But have a huge warm welcome to POTV

D8DA7CF5-7172-420A-8EE2-9888CCE1B838.jpeg

H @Richownz and welcome to the planet.

Im rusty when it comes to mixing. what is the one shot you have and does it say on the bottle a % to mix at.

i could be totally off here but if your concentrate says 15% on the bottle then check result on right in ml. but best wait for others to clarify this as calculators are usually used for individual concentrates and not one shots.

so your 50/50 vg/pg will be no good as you need seperate and not pre mixed.

a cheap set of scales would also make it much easier using the result in g (gram) on the right.

mix.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for replies, yes I understand abit better now my concentrate says best mixed at %21.

so will give this a go, knew I shouldn’t have bought the 50/50 mix trying to cut corners lol.
Thank you

Your nic is in PG, almost all concentrates are PG, and your base mix is 50/50. If you want your finished liquid to be 50/50, then you’ll need to get some more VG.

Edit: it is much simpler to have separate VG and PG (imo) :)

Back
Top Bottom