What's new

Help with nic

big john

Postman
Happy new year to you all.
Right guys I use 10mg nic salts but my mate can't get on with nic salts he likes the hit but can't vape it to long.so my question is what is free base nic equivalent to 10mg nic salts I'm going to mix him some freebase but need it the same strength as 10mg salts.
Tia

Your welcome. Weird someone would say 10mg nic salts equals 6mg freebase. Nic salts are less harsh on the throat when compared to freebase which is why people can vape nic salts at a higher strength.

Your welcome. Weird someone would say 10mg nic salts equals 6mg freebase. Nic salts are less harsh on the throat when compared to freebase which is why people can vape nic salts at a higher strength.
So it's quite possible it could be too harsh @10 mg freebase he's just ordered 100 ml of juice I don't want to ruin it for him tbh

So it's quite possible it could be too harsh @10 mg freebase he's just ordered 100 ml of juice I don't want to ruin it for him tbh
I would say to be on the safe side, mix it at 6mg and see how it gets on with it. You can always increase the nic strength to 10mg if he's not getting the throat kick or it doesnt satisfy his nic craving.

I would say to be on the safe side, mix it at 6mg and see how it gets on with it. You can always increase the nic strength to 10mg if he's not getting the throat kick or it doesnt satisfy his nic craving.
Great thanks for your help mate much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom