What's new

Baccy Suggestions Please

Maybe a DotAIO would suit you better, cuts out all that atomiser short nonsense.

is it not limited with the liquid capacity though? i can’t be doing with less than 5ml tanks these days.

honestly, i see them in the other thread and some of them look a bit tempting as a wee compact pocket device. but then i remember how much hassle they are.

Unfortunately I'm arriving at the same conclusion.

I'm finding that if I don't remove and dry out the boro compartment once a day things can get too wet for comfort. It will dribble a little after filling so each fill means an initial mop dry, vape for a bit, then dry any weeping once again. After the first few minutes it will be fine - and so far has never actually dumped a tank. If I use a bit more cotton in the juice wells it will tend to be a bit dry and close to dry hitting.

I'm sure I could eventually find a different RBA, maybe with a different style of boro tank that doesn't dribble after a fill up, but I suspect it will take some trial and error and don't really want to play that game.

Despite the convenience of the form factor I only use it outdoors if I absolutely know it won't need refilling before I get home as I'm finding it too high maintenance to use when out for more than an hour or two. Unfortunately I specifically bought it for outdoor use because of the pocket friendly form factor but it didn't really work out for me - it took less than a week before I went back to a mod and MTL RTA.

is it not limited with the liquid capacity though? i can’t be doing with less than 5ml tanks these days.

2.7ml seems to be the norm, so more than a typical TPD tank. some go up higher, e.g. the silo will hold over 4ml. And unlike boro tanks, they don't weep.

Hi all. Could any baccy lover suggest a couple of baccy based juices? I am almost exclusively a fruity MTL'er in the 70/30 VG/PG arena and mostly mix my own, though I do occasionally wander into the commercial realm to take a break from the very ordinary mixes I come up with. Can't really say what would appeal in the baccy arena except I don't do sweet juices, 50/50 juices or anything deserty. Don't mind nuttiness, or perhaps a hint of fruityness and my usual mixes are 10mg freebase.......never tried salts. Hope that's enough info to make some suggestion, if not, let me know what else would help. TIA

what did you think of the juices you ordered?

Back
Top Bottom