What's new

Baccy Suggestions Please

phatbhoy

Postman
Hi all. Could any baccy lover suggest a couple of baccy based juices? I am almost exclusively a fruity MTL'er in the 70/30 VG/PG arena and mostly mix my own, though I do occasionally wander into the commercial realm to take a break from the very ordinary mixes I come up with. Can't really say what would appeal in the baccy arena except I don't do sweet juices, 50/50 juices or anything deserty. Don't mind nuttiness, or perhaps a hint of fruityness and my usual mixes are 10mg freebase.......never tried salts. Hope that's enough info to make some suggestion, if not, let me know what else would help. TIA

Hi all. Could any baccy lover suggest a couple of baccy based juices? I am almost exclusively a fruity MTL'er in the 70/30 VG/PG arena and mostly mix my own, though I do occasionally wander into the commercial realm to take a break from the very ordinary mixes I come up with. Can't really say what would appeal in the baccy arena except I don't do sweet juices, 50/50 juices or anything deserty. Don't mind nuttiness, or perhaps a hint of fruityness and my usual mixes are 10mg freebase.......never tried salts. Hope that's enough info to make some suggestion, if not, let me know what else would help. TIA
Do you reckon you want straight tobacco ? or tobacco and something?

regardless of if you try Manabush or not (though we do have a huge baccy range) this page : https://manabush.com/collections/tobacco-eliquids

has all the baccy liquids you could shake a stick at ... from all sorts of vendors!

I usually go for a tobacco dessert as I find any juice that is cigarette based is a bit gross and cheap tasting. Like an ashtray. A bit of sweetness brings out the richness and nuts are a great addition. I don't do fruity and never thought I would like a sweetish vape either but it's where I found my home. Although sometimes after eating something sweet, a cigar type liquid goes down real well.

Manabush are excellent for tobacco but if you really can't stand any sweetness I'd suggest looking for NET's. Another option is making your own, Flavorah have a good range of tobaccos you can play with and could experiment with pretty cheaply. Otherwise the majority seems to be 50/50.

I don't vape fruity tobacco so don't go looking for it but Drakes do hybrid NETs in apple, mango and cherry flavours 60/40 and concentrates so you can mix 70/30. I think La Tabaccheria also do some.

Do you reckon you want straight tobacco ? or tobacco and something?

@ZT dunno re straight tobacco but I would give 'er a go and any baccy wi fruit or nuts so long as it's not overly sweet, I just can't get along wi sweet juices. Recommend me a couple of mannies to try that fit the above and I will fire in an order mate. Most of the reason I posted this is to get the benefit of experienced tobacco aficionados, trying to wade through descriptions which I find, at best, confusing was just getting me down.

Another option is making your own, Flavorah have a good range of tobaccos you can play with and could experiment with pretty cheaply
@Deadanddripping have most of flavora baccies but not managed, so far, to get summat palatable.....will keep trying but am struggling to come up with a reasonable vape. As for NET's have you got any suggestions that are not too sweet?

@Netvaper, like the sound of Apple or Mango tobaccos so I will look into Drakes and my thx for the suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno how I fucked that up......but I did, :18: just rattle the quote box for my replies chaps and thank you all.

Have been vaping Manabush tobaccos for many years. New ranges never disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom