What's new

Baccy Suggestions Please

@321kev123 Macca's RY4 is pretty good, not a powerful baccy and wi a nice dollop of caramel in the foreground, not too sweet and defo one I would buy again as a break from my normal fruits. The Manabush Coyote coconut is a pretty full on baccy, a complex, saturated flavour wi the coconut sitting in the back but very present, there are all kinds of nuance to this baccy; for me though, I think the 12mg nic is a bit much, I usually mix between 8 and 10. Having spent 40 years Welding and Blacksmithing along wi Smokin' an' Tokin' it has kind of left me a wee bit vulnerable to coughing fits wi Juice that's too strong nic wise or flavour wise. I would say the Coyote is an excellent baccy, just too much for me. Still to try the other two but I will post my thoughts when I do.

@phatbhoy I dropped my nic content to 6mg or 10mg salts, I'm used to fag breaks and 5 minutes in I was feeling the nicotine in my throat. Prefer to vape more and not have my throat close up :D

@phatbhoy I dropped my nic content to 6mg or 10mg salts, I'm used to fag breaks and 5 minutes in I was feeling the nicotine in my throat. Prefer to vape more and not have my throat close up :D
Not sure how I could get the Coyote down to a lower nic content, but, if I could, I would, because it is a rich complex flavour which, I surmise, would go down a treat when having a few sips of the old amber nectar:beerchug

Not sure how I could get the Coyote down to a lower nic content, but, if I could, I would, because it is a rich complex flavour which, I surmise, would go down a treat when having a few sips of the old amber nectar:beerchug

did you buy the 10ml tpd bottles? if so, just order more and get a 6mg and a 12mg and mix them, then you’ll be at 9mg.

Nice one @zouzounaki, suppose that's the beauty of this place......full of peeps who always seem to have a solution. I will give 'er a go mate and let you know how I fare. I think it is worth the effort wi this juice, I was never one for the subtleties, but Coyote is good enough to justify not simply tossing it and moving on.

Nice one @zouzounaki, suppose that's the beauty of this place......full of peeps who always seem to have a solution. I will give 'er a go mate and let you know how I fare. I think it is worth the effort wi this juice, I was never one for the subtleties, but Coyote is good enough to justify not simply tossing it and moving on.

it’s been years since i’ve puffed it as i do t really do premade liquid, but i really liked it.

it’s been years since i’ve puffed it as i do t really do premade liquid, but i really liked it.
Likewise re the premades but I had a stroke 2 years ago and Cancer last year so I have rooted around the commercials for the last wee while, get up and go got up and went, but getting back to it..

Back
Top Bottom