What's new

Baccy Suggestions Please

My thx for the suggestions mate, the Manabush Coyote Coconut sounds interesting will defo give that 'un a bash. TBH, I have been rooting around for a new rabbit hole to jump down to save me from the dreaded AIO monster rabbit hole (Been soooo tempted at times), and I think, for now at least, delving deep into tobaccos will be cheaper. Bookmarked your suggestions

Ah, since it's a rabbit hole request I would add https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/collections/easy-mix-shortfills also available in concentrates Navy Cut and Rough Shag

My thx for the suggestions mate, the Manabush Coyote Coconut sounds interesting will defo give that 'un a bash. TBH, I have been rooting around for a new rabbit hole to jump down to save me from the dreaded AIO monster rabbit hole (Been soooo tempted at times), and I think, for now at least, delving deep into tobaccos will be cheaper. Bookmarked your suggestions

I'm not even looking into AIOs, I see a lot of chat about them and a ton of adverts. All I know is that they are really popular and pricey. So that's a rabbit hole it's best not knowing about. I've already got more kit than I need and a box of mixing stuff.

I'm not even looking into AIOs, I see a lot of chat about them and a ton of adverts. All I know is that they are really popular and pricey. So that's a rabbit hole it's best not knowing about. I've already got more kit than I need and a box of mixing stuff.

just my opinion obvs but they involve much more hassle. it is much easier with a tank sitting on top of a mod and you just need to screw the top off to fill it up, change the coil etc. none of this arsing about with wee boxes squeezed into holes pushed in tight with nuts to make a connection and suchlike. i think some folk even use a regular mod for building the things on top, then decant the whole thing off the mod and into the wee box to get wedged in with the screw. madness :)

just my opinion obvs but they involve much more hassle. it is much easier with a tank sitting on top of a mod and you just need to screw the top off to fill it up, change the coil etc. none of this arsing about with wee boxes squeezed into holes pushed in tight with nuts to make a connection and suchlike. i think some folk even use a regular mod for building the things on top, then decant the whole thing off the mod and into the wee box to get wedged in with the screw. madness :)

I put them in the same boat as all the pods, why??? Looks like the same thing packaged differently with more stuff to buy. Works the same but not as flexible as using any mod with any tank. But then I'm tight and a grump so I'm not arsed with these things if there's no real improvement on the flavour. But whatever floats ya boat :2thumbsup:

Yup, But still............

For round 01 of the baccy stakes I have ordered Manabush's Omusa, Nanabozho and Coyote Coconut. Most of Drakes' fruity baccies are OOS. also a bottle of Macca's RY4 Special from Juice Cabin.......it's a start of what will likely be a long process, given the number of Baccies out there. Worse ways to spend ones time and money methinks.

edit, unfortunately cannae find the baccy and prune suggested by @zouzounaki

Last edited:
For round 01 of the baccy stakes I have ordered Manabush's Omusa, Nanabozho and Coyote Coconut. Most of Drakes' fruity baccies are OOS. also a bottle of Macca's RY4 Special from Juice Cabin.......it's a start of what will likely be a long process, given the number of Baccies out there. Worse ways to spend ones time and money methinks.

edit, unfortunately cannae find the baccy and prune suggested by @zouzounaki

maccas ry4 is delish

Back
Top Bottom