What's new

Help with salt nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

big john

Postman
Hiya peeps
Ok so if I bought a 100ml bottle of 0mg juice and added the required 72mg salt nic to make 10mg is it that straightforward, or do I need to top it up with Pg/VG, I've been just adding the nic,is this the right way.
TIA

Without seeing your calculations I'm hesitant to comment, but if you've mixed it to 10mg...... then adding more VG/and or/PG will make it less than 10mg, which I presume you don't want?

Is it to 'make' 100ml total or have you started with 100ml (in a 120ml bottle)

You'll have to be much clearer in what you are starting with and what you are aiming for as an end product for anyone to be able to answer.

'The right way' is whatever it takes to get the end ratio and nicotine strength you want.

Hiya peeps
Ok so if I bought a 100ml bottle of 0mg juice and added the required 72mg salt nic to make 10mg is it that straightforward, or do I need to top it up with Pg/VG, I've been just adding the nic,is this the right way.
TIA
If you've bought 100ml bottle of 0mg nic then I'm guessing it's a shortfill bottle having 80ml of e-liquid in it. Adding 72mg to make your overall strength of 10mg nic will require 12.9ml of nic to be added. This leaves approx 7ml of room left in the bottle. You can either leave it at that and vape it or top the remaining bottle up with PG or VG, the choice is yours.

If you've bought 100ml bottle of 0mg nic then I'm guessing it's a shortfill bottle having 80ml of e-liquid in it. Adding 72mg to make your overall strength of 10mg nic will require 12.9ml of nic to be added. This leaves approx 7ml of room left in the bottle. You can either leave it at that and vape it or top the remaining bottle up with PG or VG, the choice is yours.
Sorry guys I don't usually mix juice now a day's,it's only because the wife as gone onto these pod vapes and I can't find a nic salt juice at a 50/50 mix in 10mg salts,so I've ordered 100 ml of 72% nic salt so I can mix it with a 80 ml bottle of 0 mg juice now the juice is 70/30 not 50/50 but the pod mod I've got her uses gtx coils and advices to use 70/30 mix.so my question is say there's 80 ml of 0mg juice in the bottle from shops I then add the 72% salt nic to the strength of 10mg do I also top it up with Pg/VG I've never topped up with Pg/VG before on freebase nic but the guy in the local vape shop insists I've got to top it up.but imo I think it will dilute the flavour now is he right or am I right.
TIA

Reminder that 72mg discussions are not permitted on the forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom