What's new

Heyyy

Welcome to the planet.
So you have 2 mods and are looking for another?
That my love is what we call shineyitis it's too late for us so save yourself aaaahhhhhhhh

Welcome to the planet.
So you have 2 mods and are looking for another?
That my love is what we call shineyitis it's too late for us so save yourself aaaahhhhhhhh
Technically i only have one mod the others not mine that I use so i want two of my own and then more after that hahaha. I do think its already too late for me if i had more money id have already gotten more

The Sigelei is a nice size but it's a bit plain and there have been a lot of complaints about it being temperamental. Mine certainly is.

If you can get over the issue of having the same mod as your OH the Alien is a great choice, particularly as Ecigone have it for £44 shipped, the tank included.

The Sigelei is a nice size but it's a bit plain and there have been a lot of complaints about it being temperamental. Mine certainly is.

If you can get over the issue of having the same mod as your OH the Alien is a great choice, particularly as Ecigone have it for £44 shipped, the tank included.
Main reason we dont want the same as.once we get a collection going we can just pick andn choose wich one we fancy using out of them all

@RawrJess that's where it came from lol they made a song called smegmix and I used it as a username in a chat room on Aol and of corse it got shortened so for the last 16 years it's been my nick name lol

@RawrJess that's where it came from lol they made a song called smegmix and I used it as a username in a chat room on Aol and of corse it got shortened so for the last 16 years it's been my nick name lol
Cool :) extent choice in show i love red dwarf :)

Thanks ill definitely have a nosey tomorrow at him on youtube.
My go to vaper on YouTube is vaping with vic i love that guy XD
Hi welcome to the planet, I also watch vaping with vic hes brilliant and love his sense of humour

Hi welcome to the planet, I also watch vaping with vic hes brilliant and love his sense of humour
Ayee im always laughing when i watch him i love the late late uk vape show he does with gwen too ive tired watching a few other live vapers but i personally find vic the best and also all the people who watch him are friendly too like obe of others i watched people where being so rude to two of the 4 youtubers and ive not seen that in vics ones

Is this they guy who says 'chicken dinner' loads lol?
Cant say ive really heard him that.
Hes a Scottish guy who is brutally honest about what he reviews another YouTuber said hes in his top 5 uk vapers on YouTube and said he will tell you if its shit and will tell the company if its shit

Back
Top Bottom