What's new

Innokin Battery and Tank Query

John Mcrorie

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help with a query. I understand the Innokin Coolfire Iv tank is no long being manufactured and I am looking to buy a new one. Can you recommend an alternative Innokin battery to the Coolfire IV that I can use the aspire ET-S clearomiser tank with? I assume that when I buy a new battery it won't necessarily fit the ET-S tank and any advice on what coils etc I would need would be greatly appreciated.

Hi John,

If you want to stick with Innokin then the Coolfire Z60 Kit (internal battery) and Coolfire Z80 Kit (replaceable 18650 battery) might be worth looking into.

Both of these come with tanks that use the Innokin Z-Coils, which are available in many types to suits however you like to vape.

https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/innokin-coolfire-z60-mod-kit
https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/innokin-coolfire-z80

There are numerous similar options from other brands too.

I wouldn't know what to suggest to work with the Aspire ET-S though, sorry!

Welcome to the forum. I think you can still get an eGo to 510 adaptor.

There were several versions of the Innokin Coolfire IV released over the years - and they came with different tanks so I'm not sure what type of tank you are trying to replace. The good news is the Coolfire range had a standard 510 tank thread so you have a wide choice of tanks available and you don't have to stick with Innokin tanks if you don't want to. Personally I would go for an Innokin Zlide tank to pair with a Coolfire mod as @JohnNada stated there is a large coil range available - and Innokin Zlide coils are really easy to find as they are sold practically everywhere.

For the ET-S tank your choice is limited as it uses an e-GO battery connection. There are still quite a few e-go style batteries skulking around on the interwebs but I would advise caution - I bought a few no-name ones from e-Bay a few years ago and they blew every single Aspire BVC coil I used on it - theoretically it shouldn't have happened but it did and the blown coil problem stopped when i bought an aspire battery to run the clearomiser on so I suspect the e-Bay no-name battery was the culprit. aspire uk sell them - but they appear to be out of stock at the moment...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom