What's new

Hi everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 78733
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 78733

Hi everyone, glad to be here and make your acquaintance. I find vaping to be not only joyful but relaxing bordering on meditative. I really enjoy looking for shapes in my exhaled vapour, like cloud watching. Animal shapes are my favourite of all. I am yet to see an elephant one though but perhaps one day it will appear, materialise when I least expect it. I have seen numerous ducks and guinea pig ones though, once a duck was riding a guinea pig but I was too slow to get a picture of it to document. I contemplated what the meaning was in seeing them so often but as yet the significance of ducks and guinea pigs eludes me.
Im considering writing a book called Zen and the art of Vape Shapes. Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated thank you.
🧘‍♂️

I don't get baked any more so I wouldn't read the book, but welcome to the forum. 🤣

IMG_20221016_195848.jpg

@Doggy Fan

This one should be interesting 🧐 he sounds TAZZTASTIC

Last edited:
Ah..hello....Doggy Fan...nice to make 'your' acquaintance mate. Welcome aboard buddy.

Nice opening intro! Just wondering.....in all those animal vape clouds you've observed thus far.....have you spotted a certain 'devilish marsupial' one yet?! 😉

Back
Top Bottom