What's new

Hi everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 78733
  • Start date
Ah..hello....Doggy Fan...nice to make 'your' acquaintance mate. Welcome aboard buddy.

Nice opening intro! Just wondering.....in all those animal vape clouds you've observed thus far.....have you spotted a certain 'devilish marsupial' one yet?! 😉
I did! You must be psychic!

Oh seriously, you guys are getting soft. I shoulda been smashed with a huge pile on of gifs and jokes and being called an idiot by now. I am one but thats another story.
I tried logging in so many times after forgetting my password and trying a reset, kept bouncing over and over and if I see another screen capture with bikes, buses, traffic lights or stairs im gonna need to be committed!
Then I thought, rejoin. For crying out loud, is everything a person can think of really actually taken user name wise, they just about are. Again i hit a brick wall. I thought ahh forget it, send an email saying thanks for all the fish kinda message which I did. Then I remembered my footy tips with Duke. I tried again, name taken, name taken..... finally got this one. Then thought, have a laugh with the guys, they'll have some fun with this. But did you all, DID YOU? No you all didn't*crazy* you party poopers!

Tazz. :love:

Oh seriously, you guys are getting soft. I shoulda been smashed with a huge pile on of gifs and jokes and being called an idiot by now. I am one but thats another story.
I tried logging in so many times after forgetting my password and trying a reset, kept bouncing over and over and if I see another screen capture with bikes, buses, traffic lights or stairs im gonna need to be committed!
Then I thought, rejoin. For crying out loud, is everything a person can think of really actually taken user name wise, they just about are. Again i hit a brick wall. I thought ahh forget it, send an email saying thanks for all the fish kinda message which I did. Then I remembered my footy tips with Duke. I tried again, name taken, name taken..... finally got this one. Then thought, have a laugh with the guys, they'll have some fun with this. But did you all, DID YOU? No you all didn't*crazy* you party poopers!

Check your emails. Sent a password reset to the email registered to your other account.

Thanks mate 👍👍
Hi mate. Thanks but I'll leave it as this. Tried the link and same result. Either oops or endless loops of captchas of bikes, stairs, buses, traffic lights.....
This after trying just now. :love:
Screenshot_20240701-092653.png

Like Duke said to me it might be my new phone causing something. Doesn't matter, all good.

i read this thread last night ie yesterday & was who is this loon ;) glad i read the whole thread before replying ;) anyway welcome back Tazz

i read this thread last night ie yesterday & was who is this loon ;) glad i read the whole thread before replying ;) anyway welcome back Tazz
I know, it was loony, I was laughing my head off doing the intro then everyone welcomes me completely normal! :19:

Hi mate. Thanks but I'll leave it as this. Tried the link and same result. Either oops or endless loops of captchas of bikes, stairs, buses, traffic lights.....
This after trying just now. :love:
View attachment 354957
Like Duke said to me it might be my new phone causing something. Doesn't matter, all good.
If you want to keep this account then that's fine. If you want your old account back then I can change your password manually and send it to you via a pm to this account. However, as the forum rules dictate, you can only have one active account. So your choice dude, can sort your other account for you or you can keep this one instead. If you want your other account just shoot me a pm and I'll fix it for you.

Back
Top Bottom