What's new

Hi

Hi @nothingness and welcome :thumbup:

Not sure what to say regarding the shits - try a lower nic strength maybe.

I find a lot of desert juices quite vile. It might be worth trying out something from manabush or legio x as they're a bit more mellow and nuanced than the mainstream brands. (They're both members here too and customer service is great).

Hi @nothingness and welcome, have you tried fruit vapes, I mixed my own juices for ages and was pretty chuffed with some, then on a recommendation off of the forum tried a commercial brand and I haven`t touched my mixing kit since, it costs more but they are so much more satisfying. The brand that suits my taste is IVG and I haven`t found a single juice from their sweet fruity range that has disappointed, or given me the thruppenny bits.

Hi!

So I used to smoke cigs from the age of 13-a long time and quit smoking in 2012. I used to vape 0% nic back in 2015 but then the whole diacytl thing came out and put me off so I stopped... I honestly believe that was big tobacco propaganda now (seems 11 people in a popcorn factory got popcorn lung and so it got attributed to vaping... cigs contain 17x diacytl per drag than vapes do yet no one was ever diagnosed with popcorn lung when cigs were a thing).

Since 2012 I've had anxiety, the kind that stops you leaving the house very long.

I started vaping nicotine recently as I read something about nicotine displacing cvd spike proteins (and has cleared up my long cvd symptoms so seems it works!) and I found, literally 20 mins after vaping nicotine for the first time since smoking nicotine in 2012...all my anxiety gone! WOW!

So in the last week I've spent £200 on vape stuff and liquids. Currently running l200 + freemax gemm g2 disposable sub ohm tanks...far better than the arctic sub ohm I used to run on an expensive siglei 150w box mod.

I was wondering several things please.

- how do you put up with the bowel movements that nicotine causes? I'm shitting 3x a day...

- Is there a premium donation option for the forum that turns off all these flashing adverts? Extremely distracting.

- Can anyone suggest a really good mint / menthol shortfill? I'm currently vaping a mix of vampire vape heisenberg 70% shortfill + 1/4 tank of vampire vape ice 50% 10ml with 1.5mg of freebase nicotine. Anymore nicotine than this and I start feeling sick. I will probably graduate to making my own at some point if it gets too expensive.

- I still had an account with vapeclub (UK) so been buying everything there. Are they decent or is there a better online store for the UK?

I bought some dessert flavors and despite being highly rated they just make me feel nauseous. So I've been sticking to menthol.

Anyway it's good to feel human for a change without the anxiety!

thank you
Hi and welcome.
Hmmm, the poo thing. If anything vaping has, oh for crying out loud I'll probably never live this down here, helped me Poo better :2thumbsup:
How does one Poo better one may ask!?
:hmm: .... Just better...poo style....pooing.... that's it...poo....better....
:sleepy: I said poo too much didn't I?
:rudesanta:
I'll take my hat n leave now...
:whatsthis:

Hi!

So I used to smoke cigs from the age of 13-a long time and quit smoking in 2012. I used to vape 0% nic back in 2015 but then the whole diacytl thing came out and put me off so I stopped... I honestly believe that was big tobacco propaganda now (seems 11 people in a popcorn factory got popcorn lung and so it got attributed to vaping... cigs contain 17x diacytl per drag than vapes do yet no one was ever diagnosed with popcorn lung when cigs were a thing).

Since 2012 I've had anxiety, the kind that stops you leaving the house very long.

I started vaping nicotine recently as I read something about nicotine displacing cvd spike proteins (and has cleared up my long cvd symptoms so seems it works!) and I found, literally 20 mins after vaping nicotine for the first time since smoking nicotine in 2012...all my anxiety gone! WOW!

So in the last week I've spent £200 on vape stuff and liquids. Currently running l200 + freemax gemm g2 disposable sub ohm tanks...far better than the arctic sub ohm I used to run on an expensive siglei 150w box mod.

I was wondering several things please.

- how do you put up with the bowel movements that nicotine causes? I'm shitting 3x a day...

- Is there a premium donation option for the forum that turns off all these flashing adverts? Extremely distracting.

- Can anyone suggest a really good mint / menthol shortfill? I'm currently vaping a mix of vampire vape heisenberg 70% shortfill + 1/4 tank of vampire vape ice 50% 10ml with 1.5mg of freebase nicotine. Anymore nicotine than this and I start feeling sick. I will probably graduate to making my own at some point if it gets too expensive.

- I still had an account with vapeclub (UK) so been buying everything there. Are they decent or is there a better online store for the UK?

I bought some dessert flavors and despite being highly rated they just make me feel nauseous. So I've been sticking to menthol.

Anyway it's good to feel human for a change without the anxiety!

thank you

Hi and welcome to the community, as for the ads you are stuck with those as they for the site, as for for the 2 bob bits cant help there, when i first started 10 years ago i had the opposite problem ie been constapated i was not drink enough water.

Seems I might have to quit vaping.

Developed a pretty nasty chesty cough and wheezing / crackling lungs when sitting down. I literally hear a cat meowing sound when I breathe out lmao

I've read conflicting things on this, some suggest running high pg juices some say pg is bad for you and to vape high vg juices. Any ideas?

It DOES seem to happen since I start vaping this 200ml shortfill I bought called

Strawberry Ice Cream Just 200 Shortfill E-Liquid by Joe's Juice 200ml

"This e-liquid is blended to a 70% VG concentration"

But oddly, on their website and note vapeclub they tell you that you need to top it up with VG shots so I'm not sure if it's pre blended or not...I could actually be vaping 100% PG????

So confusing..

For the first few days I had no issue and I was just vaping vampire vape menthol mixes which are all 50/50 or 40/50 vs the 70/30 I am supposedly vaping now.

Could this be an issue with high vg? Or could there be something in the ingredients that isn't good?

Most people come to vaping from smoking so the coughing is tar clearance but I don't have that problem.

:/

Developed a pretty nasty chesty cough and wheezing / crackling lungs when sitting down. I literally hear a cat meowing sound when I breathe out lmao

I've read conflicting things on this, some suggest running high pg juices some say pg is bad for you and to vape high vg juices. Any ideas?

It DOES seem to happen since I start vaping this 200ml shortfill I bought called

But oddly, on their website and note vapeclub they tell you that you need to top it up with VG shots so I'm not sure if it's pre blended or not...I could actually be vaping 100% PG????

So confusing..

For the first few days I had no issue and I was just vaping vampire vape menthol mixes which are all 50/50 or 40/50 vs the 70/30 I am supposedly vaping now.

Could this be an issue with high vg? Or could there be something in the ingredients that isn't good?

Most people come to vaping from smoking so the coughing is tar clearance but I don't have that problem.

200ml are over concentrated shortfills so if you are vaping straight from the bottle then that could be the issue. you need to add 4 bottles so 40ml more to get it to 70vg.
to make it final strength of 3mg you need to add 4 x 18mg nic shots as explained below from their site.

Capture.JPG

So confusing..

If you`ve quit smoking then it`s probably best to quit vaping too if it`s causing you problems, FYI 70/30 shortfills are mixed so that when you add the nic shots they then become 70/30, it`s a bit confusing.

Last edited:
Hmm I only added a single nic shot to this (not salt either) so it's probably at around 30% PG? Maybe it could be a PG problem then. So confusing. I think I'm going to end up doing DIY at this rate. No list of ingredients for the vape either so it could have all sorts of bad stuff in it?

I'm vaping because... reasons + nicotine is incredibly anxiolytic, thinking of buying 7mg patches and cutting them down to 1mg patches though.

Back
Top Bottom