What's new

How long does your device last ??

I am just about to give my new Innokin Zenith tank a try out .

Good luck with it, ive not got one of those. I like the Innokin stuff so be interested in knowing what you think.

I have used Nautilus mini''s for years and needed a new tank lol. I really like it. Few issues to start. I filled it, came back later and all the juice had leaked out of the air holes ugghhh. It was my fault did not close the bottom part where you insert the coil correctly (typical). Didn't like the small plastic drip tip, it got too hot for me. Changed it to the metal Nautilus drip tip and now all is brilliant. I am using the 1.6 coil at 11.5 watts and the flavour and temp is great.

I have used Nautilus mini''s for years and needed a new tank lol. I really like it. Few issues to start. I filled it, came back later and all the juice had leaked out of the air holes ugghhh. It was my fault did not close the bottom part where you insert the coil correctly (typical). Didn't like the small plastic drip tip, it got too hot for me. Changed it to the metal Nautilus drip tip and now all is brilliant. I am using the 1.6 coil at 11.5 watts and the flavour and temp is great.
hehehehe once bitten lol. Weve all been there. Glad you like it. Not used my Nautilus in ages.
Ive got into the habit of shutting off the air flow ring when i fill it, turn it upside down for 5 seconds, open the air flow up, leave upside down for a further 5 seconds then right way. Does seem to stop it leaking or maybe its just my OCD kicking in lol.

my EHPro 101 after 1.5years is getting rubbish. My Istick60 Was ok For 1.5years as well. looks like cheap chinese mods are not forever :)
To be honest I can't really look after my mods. So I will go with another cheap mod until it's end...

Back
Top Bottom