What's new

How long ...

HypnoToad

Initiate
...are pods supposed to last ?

Hello all. Just signed up to this site and have owned a Geekvape Aegis 1 vape kit for the past 2 months after packing up a 60 a day habit.
Not touched a cig since I bought this, hoswever, the device has just gone kaputt !
Any ideas how long these things are suppose to last ?

Thanks.

Hi @HypnoToad and welcome to the planet.

Ive not used this pod kit but like any kit they should last a lot longer than 2 months.
what is actually not working?
is it the battery thats the problem or the pods with the juice in. most coils only last a few weeks so im guessing if its the pod thats the problem then you need to replace it.

also congrats on two months smoke free. certainly is a great feeling as i never thought id ever stop. that was 7 years ago

Thanks very much for the reply, mate.
On charge, the lights flash often intermittently.
Nothing to do with the pods but I fancy trying a more advanced kit - I've got my eye on a Voopoo x PnP.
Any good ?

Thanks very much for the reply, mate.
On charge, the lights flash often intermittently.
Nothing to do with the pods but I fancy trying a more advanced kit - I've got my eye on a Voopoo x PnP.
Any good ?
your welcome fella.
are you charging through a computer usb or plugged in the mains. ive had a couple small kits in the past flash. turned out it was a lose connection where the cable connects. they are quite flimsy and all the plugging in and pulling out buggered it up. used another lead from another kit and it seemed to work and charge ok.

thats another kit ive not used :) but do have around 50 high end kits.
maybe Dee can advise so tagging @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)

whatever you decide on always ask here first before you buy as we most prob will be able to find it cheaper.

Last edited:
your welcome fella.
are you charging through a computer usb or plugged in the mains. ive had a couple small kits in the past flash. turned out it was a lose connection where the cable connects. they are quite flimsy and all the plugging in and pulling out buggered it up. used another lead from another kit and it seemed to work and charge ok.

thats another kit ive not used :) but do have around 50 high end kits.
maybe Dee can advise so tagging @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)
I've charged via both.
And thanks once again for the info.

the latest small kit similar to the voopoo i bought was the vaporesso PM80 which have built in battery. i then bought 2 PM80SE which take a rechargeable battery which im always using out and about and gives great taste and cloud https://vapoholic.co.uk/eliquid/vaporesso-target-pm80-kit/ (first link i found which is the SE with rmovable battery)

Hi @HypnoToad

Well done on quitting the smokes

I would contact the vendor you purchased from or GeekVape directly. As long as it hasnt leaked then there is no reason why it should not be working after 2 months.

If you want to try a new kit there is a lot out there. It really depends on what u are looking for. What is it u like about your current kit and what do you want out of the new kit. What ohm coil are u using now? Do you want to stick with the MTL, i assume so as its working for you. Which pod do u prefer rhe 0.8 or 1.2?
Let us know what you are interested in, also check out the review section, thats a really helpful area especially if there are 2 or 3 kits u have your eye on

the latest small kit similar to the voopoo i bought was the vaporesso PM80 which have built in battery. i then bought 2 PM80SE which take a rechargeable battery which im always using out and about and gives great taste and cloud https://vapoholic.co.uk/eliquid/vaporesso-target-pm80-kit/ (first link i found which is the SE with rmovable battery)
Brilliant. I'll take a look.
Yet once again - thank you.

Hi @HypnoToad

Well done on quitting the smokes

I would contact the vendor you purchased from or GeekVape directly. As long as it hasnt leaked then there is no reason why it should not be working after 2 months.

If you want to try a new kit there is a lot out there. It really depends on what u are looking for. What is it u like about your current kit and what do you want out of the new kit. What ohm coil are u using now? Do you want to stick with the MTL, i assume so as its working for you. Which pod do u prefer rhe 0.8 or 1.2?
Let us know what you are interested in, also check out the review section, thats a really helpful area especially if there are 2 or 3 kits u have your eye on
You all seem very kind and helpful on here.
Very grateful to you.

Back
Top Bottom